Chapter 2

*edited*

It was the next evening. We were all in the Great Hall eating and talking. Professor Dumbledore came up and started speak, "Students. I would like to say. That this year will no longer be your home, but to others as well. Hogwarts have been chosen to host The Triwizard Tournament. Please welcome, the ladies of Beauxbatons and their Headmistress Madame Maxine!"

I choked on my pumpkin juice. Draco quickly patted my back trying to not get me to die. It worked. I hate Beauxbatons, but you already know that. Wanna know why? Everyone teased me. Made fun of me. Bullied me. Telling me that Beauxbatons was for pretty and pure French girls. My only true friends were Fleur Delacour and her little sister Gabrielle. I watched as the doors opened and came in Beauxbatons. They were acting like sluts in my opinion with their short skirts and their weird moans. Except Fleur and Gabrielle, I knew they didn't like the uniforms and the other students.

"I would've been part of them..." I whispered to Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. I glared at them. Fleur and Gabrielle ended the show and sat down at the end of the Ravenclaw table.

Madame Maxine was freakin' big! Taller then Hagrid, the gamekeeper here at Hogwarts.

"Lastly, we have the men of Drumstrang and there Headmaster Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore announced as very good looking men came in. Damn they were fit! Then I saw him. Viktor Krum. He was the best seeker in the world! They sat at the end of our table. Viktor was sitting next to me! I blushed a bit. I continued listening to Dumbledore, " No one under the age of 17 can enter the Triwizard Tournament." I heard many people 'Boo'. After a few words that Dumbledore said, we started eating.

"Hi." I said shyly to Viktor.

"Hello. Viktor Krum. Who might you be?" Viktor replied.

"Kelsie." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Kelsie. We should hang out sometime. Would that be alright?" He asked. I nodded a 'Yes'. He winked and went back to eating. Draco looked... Jealous?

After we ate, we went to the Slytherin common room in the dungeons. When we entered the common room, I stared at it in awe (like I did yesterday the first time I seen it). The walls was painted in a beautiful shade of green with the Slytherin symbol on them. There was a fire going in the fireplace. Above the mantel of the fireplace was a portrait of Salazar Slytherin. In front of the fireplace was a coffee table. I hate the color brown, but the table was covered in a nice shade of brown. Two dark green leather couches surrounded the coffee table. I walked to the couch that was in front of the table and laid down on it. Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco sat on the side couch.

A few minutes later, I broke the silence saying, "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I got up and went to the girls' dorm. Half way up the stairs the boys yelled in unison, "Goodnight!"

I got to my dorm and changed into my PJ'S. Shy was on his side of the bed. Yes Shy has his own side of the bed. I laid down and cuddled with my cute, orange, loving, shy, fur-ball of a kitten Shy. I then fell into a dreamless sleep.

*FEW WEEKS LATER*

I didn't hang out with Viktor yet. I haven't talked to Fleur or Gabrielle yet. I haven't talked to Snape in 3 weeks.

I was walking to his class. Potions. My best and favorite class because:

1) My father teaches it.

2) I sit by Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco everyday.

and 3) It's my best class.

I walked in and took my usual seat, in the middle of Crabbe and Goyle. Draco behind us with some random Slytherins. Snape started talking about something when Harry Potter interrupted him. Harry wouldn't shut up and kept arguing with my dad and finally Harry got detention. Then I started giggling at a joke Draco made about Harry Potter. Then I stopped laughing when Snape said something I never thought he would say since I now come to Hogwarts:

"Stop laughing! You will be joining Mr.Potter in detention. 7 o' clock sharp. Don't be late or you'll get detention for a week." I just stared at him with my mouth open. I stood up, looking very pissed.

"Whoa! Uhm, you look pissed Kels'." Draco pointed out. 

I quickly turned around to him and yelled, "I am pissed, Draco!" With that, I stomped out of the room. The bell rang right after that.

Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle caught up to me. Draco handed me my books I left in class.

"Kels', calm down. It's detention with Snape." Draco told me. I stopped them. They still didn't know Snape was my dad.

"Come with me." I dragged them down an empty corridor.

"Draco, remember when I laughed saying, 'I highly doubt that.' because you were the only student Snape liked?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm still wondering why you said that too." Draco replied. Crabbe and Goyle nodded in agreement.

"Well, he has a soft spot for me." I said. They started laughing.

"Then why did he give you detention?" Crabbe asked.

"That's what i'm wondering." I said sadly.

"Dude, it's just Snape." Draco said.

"He's not just 'Snape', he's my father!" I shouted at them, tears swelling in my eyes. They stopped laughing.

"Lies." They said together.

After that I dragged them back to Snape's class while saying, "I'll prove it."

I barged into Snape's class looking pissed as ever. I glared at him.

"Why'd you give me detention?!" I asked angrily.

"You were laughing." He replied. After that I remembered something. He said every time I laughed, I made him smile. When I laughed earlier, he didn't.

"I see how it is. You don't talk to me for 3 week, I laughed today at a joke about Harry Potter, and now you're even lying to me. You told me every time I laugh, you smiled. You even said that when I laugh, no matter the situation, you still smiled. Do you know how much that hurts me? A lot. I guess you don't love me anymore, do you? You're reputation is fucking precious to you, isn't it? It's more important than your own daughter. I guess I'm just another student to hate." Hot tears started slipping from my eyes. I closed my eyes and shook my head letting the tears go down. I opened them up and I saw Snape frowning.

"Kelsie-" He said in a soft tone trying to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"No! Don't touch me. I'm not proud anymore to call myself Kelsie Matilda Snape. I hope you're happy you lost me as a daughter. Have a nice life without me. Even though I have to live with you during summer. I'll see you 7 tomorrow night for detention. Goodbye, father." By the time I ended my little speech, I was bawling. I left a room in a rush. My eyes were big, red, and puffy by now. I walked into the Forbidden Forest.

*DRACO'S POV*

Snape tried giving Kelsie a hug, but she pushed him away. Snape is her father and does have a soft spot for her. When Kelsie pushed him away, she was crying her eyes out. Her eyes were big, red, and puffy she said, "No! Don't touch me. I'm not proud anymore to call myself Kelsie Matilda Snape. I hope your happy you lost me as a daughter. Have a nice life without me. Even though I have to live with you during summer. I'll see you 7 tomorrow night for detention. Goodbye, father." And with that she sprinted out of the room. I saw Snape have tears in his eyes. He just lost his daughter, and her trust in him.

"Snape?" I asked. I saw tears in Snape's eye.

"LEAVE!" He ordered.. Me, Crabbe, and Goyle, ran out of the room shutting the door behind us. It was time we looked for Kelsie.

............................

It's been hours. It was almost curfew. We missed 3 classes looking for Kelsie, but she was no where. She ran out of the room at 9:30am. Which ended our first period it was now 10:45. Curfew was at 11. I was worried. Kelsie was gone. No where to be seen.

>>>>>

When we entered the common room it had struck 11. We searched the whole Slytherin House. She wasn't there either...