Chapter 8

*edited*

*Ali's POV.* (surprise! picture is her)

I was going to my dorm when I heard muffled sobs from inside. I opened the door to my dorm, slowly, trying to not make the girl hear me. I saw it was one my roommates, Kelsie. I didn't particularly like her, but I didn't hate her either. She's just another one of my acquaintances. I was doing something I never thought I would do. Try to become friends with her. She seemed like a cool girl. I mean, her father, Snape, was a Death Eater.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. 

"No." She muffled. I sat beside her.

"Do you want to, uhm, talk about it?"  I questioned. Kelsie sat up and wiped a fear tears away off her face.

"Aren't you like mean to everyone?"

"Uh, well yeah. I think I should make a friend." I was being honest.

"Well, I guess I could tell you."

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, do you know Draco?"

"Yeah, he's my best friend. I've known since we were babies."

"Well, I kind of sort of like him." Whoa. She liked Draco. Wouldn't Draco like to hear this. He would be happy.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, but he is my best friend now, except, " She paused, taking a shaky breath."He lied to me. He told me that he didn't like Pansy and broke up with her because she was ugly, annoying,  terrible kisser, and dramatic and never wanted to be near her. Well, I was walking aimlessly through the halls and what do I find? Him snogging Pansy in the middle of the hallway. Crabbe and Goyle had made it worse when they told me that they were going back out." She explained. Now I was pissed at Draco. Oh, I'm gonna slap him.

I didn't say anything though. Until, she asked the question I never thought I'd say yes to.

"Would you like to be best friends?" It was in a whisper.

"Yes." She smiled, but it went back into a frown. "I need to go do something. I'll be back to check on you, alright?" She nodded and I left to go find the one and only: Draco Lucius Malfoy.

I found him on the couch, getting it from Pansy.

"Draco." I demanded.

"What?" He responded, coldly, like he didn't have soul, or a heart.

"Come here." He slowly stood up and walked toward me only to be greeted by a punch. Gave him a black eye. Oh yeah! 

"Bloody hell! What the FUCK was that for???" He demanded.

"For making Kelsie cry!" I threw another punch and busted his lip. It started to bleed. 

"I'm the one that made her cry?" He seemed hurt and sad. 

"Nah!" I yelled, being the sarcastic bitch I am. "Enough for today. You're luck I didn't go 'Crucio' on your ass!" He winced. His father would always use that curse, and beat him up, when he had done something wrong or not obeyed him or my father. Blaise then came in the room.

"Uhhh, Ali, what did you do to Draco?" He asked.

"Beat his ass up!" And after that I left back to Kelsie. "Aye, everything is cool now."

"What did you do?" She asked in a small voice.

"I punched him in the stupid face."

"I want to do that." She admitted with an evil smile.

"Then lets go."

"But-"

"Don't be a pussy. Hurt the boy who hurt you!" Determined and confident she stood up and I followed her out just in time to see her punch Draco in the face as well. "Yay! Girl power!" I clapped and I saw a smile on her face and Draco just complained and Pansy went to comfort him. Blaise, Goyle, and Crabbe's laughter in the background.

Draco needs to be taught a lesson from time-to-time and one of those times was now and boy was it good. I started to like this Kelsie girl a little bit more.

*Kelsie's POV*

"Thank you." I hugged Ali and she awkwardly hugged me back.

"No problem, yo."

I the went back to the dorm room and found Shy. I picked him up and brought him over to my bed, going underneath the covers and cuddling him to a nap.