Chapter 18

*Kelsie's POV*

"...a chubby boy, with a cupcake in his hands, came in my compartment and said, "Hi, i'm Crabbe and I like your hair." after that he took a bite of his cupcake, shut the compartment door, and walked away. That was totally weird, but it made me giggle. A few seconds after that happened, I heard laughing a few compartment doors down.

After a while longer, that kid Crabbe came in with two other boys. One similar to Crabbe, but taller and a bit skinnier. The last boy, was good looking. He had blonde hair and looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on to why. The three of them sat in the seat across from me. I just looked at them, curiously.

"Uh, why are you here?" I asked them.

"You don't want us here?" The boy that was similar to Crabbe asked.

"Not like that, I mean are you going to introduce yourselves, or are you going to just sit there." I explained quickly and shyly.

"I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Crabbe." Crabbe outstretched his hand and I shook it.

"Goyle." Goyle outstretched his hand and I shook it as well.

"The name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

I smiled at the flashback from where I first met Draco.

I was on the Hogwarts Express, in a compartment with the girls: Ali, Merissa, and Coraline. Merissa was asking me questions about my Summer break and was just ruining my mood.

"Wha-" I cut her off.

"Merissa! Can you shut up? You're being annoying. Go away."

Coraline was staring at me with wide eyes and Ali was just simply smirking. I saw hurt flash through Merissa. She's fifteen and needs to learn not to be so annoying and getting into everyone's busy.

"Merissa," I started out, but she didn't listen. Merissa eyes filled with hurtful tears and she squeezed them shut and shook her and whispered, "No." She let a tear slip from her left eye.

'If you start to cry, you can always tell if they are happy tears, or sad ones. If the first tear slips from your right eye, they are happy ones. But if it slips away from your left first, they are sad ones.' I thought. I felt bad now.

I didn't bother finishing what I was going to say knowing that Merissa will just keep shutting off my sentence. I sighed and looked out the the window. It was raining. I looked out of the window like how I did when I first boarded the train. I took my eyes off the outside and back to the girls.

It was silent for a few minutes before the boys busted in yelling and screaming. Blaise sat next to Ali and snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her cheek. Ali giggled and smiled. Draco sat by me and kissed me fully on the lips, while Crabbe, Sam, and Goyle just sat in between Merissa and Coraline. I already knew Sam liked Coraline, a lot.

Poor Sam, for he knows that Coraline doesn't fancy anyone at the moment. Sam had to sit by Merissa, the farthest from Coraline. Crabbe and Coraline were talking up a wizarding war. I saw jealously come to Sam's eyes while he looked at them from the corner of it.

Coraline a giggled at what Crabbe had said and Sam got more jealous.

'Sam calm down. She doesn't like Crabbe. She doesn't like anyone.' I thought to Sam. He eyed me.

'Does not mean she could fall for him...' Sam thought back.

I sighed and leaned into Draco's side. He had a point. Coraline could fall for Crabbe.

"Kels, are you alright?" Draco asked me, putting his arm over my shoulders.

"Yes, I'm fine Draco." I gave him a smile.

Ali, Blaise, Merissa, Sam, and Goyle were all talking to each other and having a few arguments here and there. Crabbe and Coraline were still talking, and Draco was just making me laugh before I heard nothing and saw nothing.

*Draco's POV.*

Suddenly, Kelsie's fell right out of my arms and almost slipped off the seat and on to the floor. Everyone silenced and noticed her actions

"Kelsie!" I shouted, shaking her.

"What happened?" Everyone all chimed to me.

"I don't know! She just," I was freaking out. "I don't know!" I didn't know what was happening. I don't know if this has ever happened to her before or not.

Her breathing started slowing down. I screamed. "Her breathing is slowing!"

Everyone else started to freak out and I kept shaking her. "Kelsie?! Kelsie, wake up!"

"What happened? We heard screaming?" It was Granger's voice. Of all people, why her and the trio? I scoffed.

"I don't know! One second we were all having a great time, laughing and talking and the next, Kelsie just suddenly passed out." Coraline explained.

"She stopped breathing!" I informed. Granger passed by everyone and pushed me aside, taking Kelsie and laying her on the seat. "Excuse you, Mudblood!"

"Do you want me to save your girlfriend or not?!" I glared at her and she glared right back at me.

She began to do CPR and I just stayed back, watching and scared shit-less.

'Malfoy, you're changing.'