𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Asteria and Miguel were starching on the mat across from each other when Miguel wanted to plan a date for the two.

"What about Friday?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Can't. I'm working at the dinner" She said stretching her leg.

"Great, let's turn that into our date night" He said optimistically and she scoffed softly at him.

"A candlelit dinner at the old dinner that's been here my whole life and hasn't seen the light of day?" She asked him easing an eyebrow.

"Look, there's nothing more romantic then a free burger and a milkshake with two straws" He said and she shook her head again.

"Free? Not for you. You gotta pay up" She said moving onto the other leg.

"I'll splurge" He assured.

"How about this, I'll see if I can get off early and we'll meet up at the roller rink. And you gotta wear a costume. Tory told me it 80's night" She said smiling.

"Are you kidding? I love the 80's dibs on Anthony Michael Hall in Weird Science" He said confidently.

She let out a breathy chuckle. "Yeah, I don't think you have to call dibs on that buddy" She said.

The bell rang and Miguel looked up. "One second" He said and she nodded.

She looked over and saw him walk over to talk to Hawk. She saw them do their handshake and she knew they made up.

"Everybody fall in" She heard Johnny say. "Today we will be learning one of the most improant lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know." He said walking to the front of the class.

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk asked.

"Yeah, shouldn't we wait for the Sensei emeritus before we get going?" Chubs asked and Johnny gave him a look. "Or not" Chubs said quickly.

"Mr.Kreese will no longer be joining us." Jonny announced and everyone was confused. "I made a promise when I because your Sensei. To always look out for you best interests. Dispite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interest at heart. John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He resided to move forward and what happens to us when we do that Mr.Diaz?" He asked.

"We get stuck like cement" Miguel answered.

"Exactly. To be a great fighter you need to learn to adapt. This creed on the wall..." He trailed off and looked at the motto for Cobra Kai. "Follow it to the letter, it will make you strong, it'll make you formidable. It will always make you an asshole. Because that's just pain on a white wall" He said now looking at his students. "But life's not black and white. More often then not it's grey. It's in those grey areas is where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai, sometimes shows mercy. Doesn't mean you can't be badass. It's still a requirement. But you have to leerme to think not just with you it gut...or your fist...but to really use" He started pointing to his head. "This. Which leads me to today's lesson." He said and grabbed a board and broke it in half with his head and some kids made a "woah". "Head butting" He said bluntly and the students chuckled. "Grab a partner"

Miguel and Asteria were partners, but he had to go talk to Johnny so she looked at Hawk who was getting good at head butting...maybe a little too good.

"Holy shit Hawk, calm down" She said and he smirked at her.

"Oh please, he isn't even knocked out" He excused and she rolled her eyes.