𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

THE KIDS OPENED THE DOOR to hear in on what Johnny, Silver, Daniel and Kreese were talking about. "I don't know what padded room you crawled out of or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear to go—"

"Your dad is pissed, who is that?" Asteria asked Sam.

"I have no idea" Sam replied with worry.

"He looks like a Highlander" Bert pointed out, but Nate was quick to correct.

"The Highlander, there can only be one"

"Okay" Silver said. "Okay, I tried, we'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth, provided of course you do the same"

"Just remember our deal" Kreese spoke up. "If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are fine teaching, for good"

"That's not gonna happen, cause you're not gonna win, now get the hell out of here" Daniel said with venom piercing through. The two men walked out, Daniel and Silver, except for Kreese and Johnny.

"Has it really come down to this?" Kreese asked. "Johnny Lawrence playing second fiddle to little Danny LaRusso?"

"No one's second fiddle" Johnny de feeds himself. "This is my dojo, as much as it is his"

"Really?" Kreese asked. "The sign out front says Miyagi-Do"

"Unless you want it crammed up your ass sideways, you'd better take off after your bridge partner" Johnny said as he stood up taller. Kreese let out a small chuckle before walking off. "Who the hell was he?" Johnny asked Daniel.

The next day at school, Asteria walked in alone, no Miguel next to her side. She knew he was upset, and rightfully so, valid to his emotions, but Asteria could handle the silent treatment. She wasn't used to this, not used to this side of Miguel, the one who doesn't respond to her messages, or takes small jabs at her in conversations.

Asteria missed the way things were. She doesn't know why she thought they'd still be the same after telling the truth. Asteria was going to apologize to him at his locker first thing today, so when she walked up the stairs to see him, she saw him and Sam. Asteria usually never got jealous, not again after recent times, but for some reason, today she did.

Her and Miguel were arguing, even if it was silent, but when she saw them talking to each other, like it was old times, for some reason, she felt like that girl watching the boy she liked fall for someone else.

Asteria was about to turn the corner when she saw Demitri and Hawk walk by, and then she heard Miguel's voice. She can't escape now. "You guys won't believe this"

"What happened?" Asteria asked as she stood next to Demitri.

"Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant" Miguel responded. His first real—somewhat—acknowledgment that she still existed.

Asteria sighed and shook her head. "I should have never downloaded him Twitter"

"Yeah, well, you shouldn't have done a lot of things" Miguel shot and Asterias face fell. Her heart stinging and lumping in her throat. That one hurt. Miguel gave Demirit the phone awkwardly, and he began reading.

"I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet" Demitri pointed out.

"I showed him how" Asteria said with a small raise of her hand.

"Of course you did" Demitri said with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Looks like he and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch" Miguel explained.