𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢-𝐃𝐨

Asteria was in Miguel's apartment standing next to his mother as he went through physical therapy. Asteria thought it was quite humorous as the PT traitor was very zen.

"Rented mule" She looked up and saw Johnny walk through the door. "Sorry, I thought you said 10:00 that you'd be alone" He said.

"Sorry, my mom gets free physical therapy form work and this was the only time Brayden was available" Miguel explained.

"Mahalo" Brayden said.

"Be done soon if you wanna wait" Miguel suggested.

"Now, if you're feeling any pain hermano let me know" Brayden said after the silence from Johnny.

"Still no feeling whatsoever" Miguel said in dispare.

"No worries. Positive thoughts, remember?" Brayden reminded. "You're doing great" He encouraged.

"At what? At letting you lift his legs?" Johnny said making Miguel and Asteria chuckle.

"Jonny. Brayden is a specialist in this field. He knows what he's doing." Miguel's mom explained sternly making Asteria make a face at Johnny.

"Slow, deep breaths" Brayden said exhaling which made Miguel exhale deeply making Asteria giggle at the sight. "Inhale joy and love." Brayden said.

"You gotta be shitting me?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny...can I talk to you for a minute" His mother said and walked to the kitchen with Johnny.

Asteria looked at Miguel who was already looking at her. "What?" She asked.

"You're pretty" He said randomly making Asteria blush and look away.

After Miguel's therapy session, Miguel and Asteria walked Brayden out. As he put his stuff in his trunk he faced the two kids. "Great job today, jefe. You crushed it" Brayden said to Miguel and gave him a fist bump.

"Really? It didn't feel like I did much of anything" Miguel said to him.

"Hey, no negative thoughts. Just positive energy" Brayden said.

"I'll keep that in mind" Miguel assured and Brayden entered his car and drove away. Miguel looked up at Asteria and she looked down at him.

"Positive Energy" She said dragging out the words making her voice go in different pitches and making wigging her fingers in Miguel's face.

He laughed and pushed her hands away and she laughed with him. He turned around and rolled halfway till he was stoped when a magazine was dangling infront of him.

"What's this?" Miguel asked as he looked up at Johnny who was standing on the second floor with a fishing rod in his hands as the magazine was on the fishing hook.

"This is a collection of the tastiest babes of 1988, and you're not gonna get to see 'em unless you grab it" Johnny said and Miguel looked at Asteria.

His face was asking for permission and she chuckled and nodded. "Okay" Miguel said and reached for the magazine, but Johnny pulled it up.

"Gonna have to try harder than that" He said.

"You know I can just find these pictures on my phone right?" Miguel asked earning himself a small hit on the shoulder by Asteria.

"It's not the same. Chicks are hotter on the page" Johnny said making Asteria roll her eyes at the man. Don't get her wrong, she loves women, but she prefers to respect them and not look at them like they're meat. "But you work know unless you get off your butt. Or you can keep getting foot rubs form the pansy ass therapist" Johnny said and Miguel rolled his eyes and agreed.