𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚

The next day Asteria got dressed in her gi, but she felt off. She didn't like how she felt when she wore it, she didn't like what Cobra Kai had turn into.

She shook it off and walked down to the dojo and opened the door and heard Mitch gloat about how they beat up Miyagi-Do. "Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass-I-I took care of Chris-Oh! And Hawk got that beta Demitri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just" Mitch made a sound imitating a bone breaking. "Cold blooded! No mercy!" He said and Asteria scoffed walking in the mat.

As she stood in the back, she saw Hawk and Tory talking. She felt awkward seeing Tory, she didn't know what to do. Should she say hi? Be nice? Be mean? Asteria was infuriated with Cobra Kai and Tory, but she still wanted to believe they had good in them.

She heard the bell ring as she saw a group of new kids walk in. She felt her heart drop as she saw Kyler and his friend walk in. "Class, welcome our new students." Kreese said walking in.

Asteria saw Mitch walk up to Kyler and Brucks. "I think I'm gonna call you guys...Chodenose and Taintbreath" Mitch said.

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler said walking up to him.

"Oh uh, nothing. It's just a thing we do around here sometimes" Mitch said nervously as Kyler made him flinch.

Kyler looked around and saw Asteria and smirked. She felt a shiver go through her spine and she looked away. "Everyone fall in" Kreese said and everyone for in their spots.

Kyler stood behind Asteria and she felt his eyes on her. She tried to ignore him, but she heard the faint whispers he said to Brucks. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift.  Which is why our recruits much may earn their positions in this dojo. Prepare yourself for combat. Only the strong will survive" Kreese said and Asteria flipped Kyler and Brucks off as her hands were behind her back.

"Class! Prepare for combat!" Kreese yelled as the kids stood around the mat.

"Holy shit! You remember! Look? It's the kid with the lip!" Kyler said to Hawk. Asteria looked over to her left and balled up her fists. "Yo' I though he moved" Kyler said.

"Oh, shit, you're right!" Brucks said and the began freaking out. "The hair kinda distracts you from it" He said and Hawk touched his lip looking away and made eye contact with her. She looked away and faced the front.

"Alright class! Let the games begin." Kreese said and looked around the room. "You" He said pointing at Kyler.

As he walked to the middle of the mat, Brucks began hyping him up. Kreese chuckled and turned around and faced Mitch. "You" He said and Mitch walked up the Kyler as they got ready to fight.

"Ready? Ai" Kreese said and Mitch did a front kick to Kyler's face making him get a point. They got ready again and this time as Mitch threw punches and kicks, Kyler dodged them all and took down Mitch and had him in a head lock on the ground.

Mitch tapped out and Kyler let him go and stood up. "Finish him" Kreese said and Kyler didn't hesitate as he grabbed Mitch's gi and punched him in the face.

The kids oohed and stuff, and Brucks congratulated Kyler as Mitch got up and limped to his spot, but was stoped by Kreese. "Where you going?" He asked.

"To my spot" Mitch said.

"You lost to an untrained fighter. He's going to take your spot on the team" Kreese said and Asteria looked at Kyler who was smiling.

"Like what you see buttercup?" Kyler asked making Asteria fake gag and look away.

"Sensei" Hawk said walking a little forwards. "Assface has been loyal to the dojo" He said.