𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

ASTERIA WAS OUTSIDE helping her moms with the groceries when she saw Miguel walk out of his house, looking weird. "You okay?" Asteria asked as she set down the bags in her hands. "You look like you're about to shit your pants"

"I'd rather do that then live what I'm about to go through" Miguel said as his face expression was down and anyone could tell he was told some news he didn't particularly like.

"What do you mean?" Asteria asked the boy.

"My mom and sensei are like" He trailed off as he intertwined his hands and Asteria furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Fucking?" She asked and Miguel groaned in disgust.

"Ew!" Miguel said in disgust and Asteria laughed. "That's disgusting—why are you laughing?"

Asteria ran a gang through her hair. "It was obvious that they're together, I have eyes"

"And I don't?" Miguel asked and Asteria gave him a look.

"Miguel, you and I both know that we both saw this coming" Asteria pointed out and Miguel sighing, knowing she was right.

"I know, but I don't know, it's weird having it be confirmed" Miguel expressed and Asteria could understand.

It was weird when her mom introduced Mike as her boyfriend, she never accepted, but only because she knew he wasn't a good guy. Johnny is, and Asteria knew that Miguel would accept it sooner or later. He was just used to it being just him, his mom and his grandma.

Asteria gently punched his arm. "Hey, your mom's happy right?" She asked and Miguel nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm happy she's happy, but" He trailed off, not really wanting to admit it. His relationship with Johnny was a close one, one that had a boundary of him not being treated differently. He didn't want that to change.

"You don't want things to change between you and sensei" Asteria finished his sentence and Miguel shook his head gently in astonishment.

"I hate how you know me" Asteria always knew what he was thinking, feeling, what he was about to say. It's like he was an open book to her, something she could so easily read.

"Well after being friends with you, I know quite a lot" Asteria explained and Miguel gasped.

"Friends now?" He asked as he took a step closer and Asteria nodded.

"Neighbors?" She questioned and Miguel nodded as he looked away and then back at her.

"Well, I have a crush on my pretty neighbor" Miguel said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss. Asteria pulled away and sighed.

"Well, I've gotta go" Asteria said as he looked down at the grocery bags on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, me too" Miguel said with a nodded as Asteria picked up the bags. She could still see that this whole news bomb bothered him a little.

"You'll be fine" Asteria assured and Miguel nodded.

"Yeah, hopefully"

Eagle Fang was at the warehouse when the door opened to reveal another girls. Asteria smiled as she got excited. "Listen up, Nerds. Todays gonna be a world of pain" Johnny yelled. "All right, now everyone fall in" Everyone followed his word as the new girl stood next to him. "We have a new member today, this is Devon Lee" Johnny said. "The other half of the female division"

"Hi, my pronouns are She/her" Devon introduced and Johnny looked at her in confusion.

"The only pronouns we accept in this dojo are sensei and student" Johnny clarified as he took two steps closer to her.