𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐲

Training at Miyagi Do was getting better. Everyone started to slowly transition and get along, turns out Asterias small idea managed to have the two sensei's get a sort of understating.

Todays training was actually pretty good, even after last nights small fiasco, Miguel managed to cheer up Asteria enough to where she felt a little better. Even then, through out the whole training, Miguel was stuck to her, literally, he would not keep her hands off her.

She never minded. Whether that was a small hand holding, a small peck on the cheek, a back hug from him, an arm around her, her playing with his fingers during breaks, it was like the two couldn't get enough of each other.

The next day, Sam's parents invited Miguel's family, Johnny and Asterias family for dinner at their place. "It's pizza night so it's gonna be fun" Sam said, the second Asteria heard pizza and free food she said yes, and Valencia agreed. The two were similar in that aspect.

They'd never turn down free food, especially pizza.

Valencia, Carmen and Amanda were all talking on the couch while Johnny and Daniel were in the kitchen making the pizza. As for Miguel, Asteria and Sam, the trio were talking about random things in her room.

It was weird. Not weird for them, but for the people around them. Seeing them be friends was weird, seeing how Sam and Miguel dated, broke up and now Asteria and Miguel are dating, Sam and Asteria had issues that were now kind of resolved, they were sort of friends.

In a weird weird way, it sort of worked. Sam no longer felt jealous or anger towards the couple or towards Asteria, she felt calm. She would look at the two and only see love, a love that she and Miguel could never have because they never did have it.

What they had was a small dating fling, almost as if they were just looking for someone just to have them. Not like Asteria and Miguel. Asteria and Miguel were a love for the ages, a fairy tale, something you only see in movies or read about in books.

Sam knew that they were supposed to be together, she can't get mad at that. Not anymore.

"Kids! Dinner!" Amanda yelled and all of the kids went to the dinning room.

Asteria and Miguel sat next to each other, Carmen had sat next to Asteria, while Johnny, Sam and Valencia sat across from them, with Daniel and Amanda at the heads of the table.

"You know, I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing you two together" Carmen said as she saw Daniel and Johnny interact with one another.

"Oh yeah, last time these two were in the kitchen tigether. Let's just say I'm flag the steak knives werent out" Amanda brought up.

"I'll drink to that" Johnny said.

"So, how's business?" Valencia asked Daniel who finally took his seat.

"Business is better than it's been in years. It should practically be on autopilot by the time Sam takes over. Right?" Daniel asked and boasted.

"Dad" Sam slightly whined at her father.

"Wait, you're gonna take over? That's awesome!" Asteria said happily to Sam.

"No, no that's just an inside joke. You see when Sam was a little girl she'd practically walked around like she owned that place" Daniel informed which made Asteria smile at Sam.

"Well can you blame her?" Amanda asked. "She was practically raised on that showroom floor, almost born on it too"

"What?" Asteria said as her smile feel after hearing that last statement.