𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

"LETS BEGIN!" Johnny yelled at the students who were confused.

Demitri raised his hand. "Uh, begin what exactly?" He asked as the briefs chirped almost as if they were trying to fill the awkward silence between the two sensei's.

"Begin a new year era" Daniel began. "Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever." He said as he looked at Johnny. "The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the steaks are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we are able to beat them—"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves" Johnny interrupted Daniel who looked over at him with a 'what the fuck' face. "We gotta take things to the next level" He said as he began to pace.

"Oh no he's pacing. This can't be good" Asteria mumbled to Miguel who stifled a laugh.

"—Aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre strike—"

"Okay!" Daniel stoped him. "We're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do" Daniel said, trying to take a calmer approach.

"Eagles don't respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. And that's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley" Johnny explained.

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach" Daniel said once more, trying to be calm.

"We bite first!" Johnny yelled and Daniel sighed while the kids were confused on what the actual hell is going on.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises" Daniel said to Johnny.

"Alright, line up!" Johnny yelled at the kids. The teenagers began to line up for warm ups.

"And just breathe and just follow me" Daniel said as he began to do his Miyagi style warm up and the Miyagi kids began to follow.

"Fighting positions!. Right leg back. Front kick ready, hi-Yah" Just as the Eagle Fang kids did their front kick, Mitch hit Nathaniel in the back, causing him to fall to the ground in pain"

Warm ups were rough for the Miyagi-do/Eagle Fang mixed dojo, but at least they made it out alive. Or so they though. The real work begins when they pair up their students together. Up first we're Mitch and Bert.

As the two began to fight, Daniel quickly interfered. "Hey, hey, hey! You're just swinging at each other" He said as he pushed the two apart and then looked at Johnny. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"The best defense is more offense!" Mitch said as he very quickly got kicked by Bert. The kick sent Mitch into hitting a rock.

"Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?" Johnny asked. They then paired up Demetri and Sam together. As the two started circling each other Daniel was praising them for it.

"That's it. Keep circling. Don't anticipate. Stay focused" Daniel praised.

"Alright, one of you do something. What the hell is this?" Johnny asked the two.

"Yeah that's not really how this works. One of us has to be provoked" Demetri pointed out and then that caused Johnny to throw a crushed up water bottle at him.

"You provoked yet?" Johnny asked.

It was then they switched up. Daniel made his kids wax on and wax off his cars. "Wax on, wax off. It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. You always need to practice your fundamentals"