𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐬

SURPRISE SHAWTYYYYYYYY

Small TW: Mentions of Blood

Asteria was asleep when she began to toss and turn. She was in her home, chilling on the couch, that's when she felt the stinging sensation on her arm.

She looked at her scars and saw it bleeding again. She furrowed her eyebrows and put her hand to it, to make it stop bleeding, but it didn't. The blood began to bleed through her fingers, the metallic smell filling her nose.

She began to panic and she stood up and saw Mike, Tory, and Hawk staring at her. "W-what are you three doing here—what are you doing here. You're supposed to be in jail" She said to the three and then looked at Mike as she removed her hand from her wounds, the blood dripping down her arm and hand.

She didn't care about it, she didn't care about the physical stinging sensation, she cared about the emotional one. To her, emotional scars hurt more than physical ones.

"Well, here I am..." He paused and tilted his head to look at her arm. "And it seems to me, that those scares are bleeding—not because of what Tory did, but because of what I did. I made the scars, Tory just helped them become...." He paused as she tried to find the right word. "Visible" He said and her breath began to shake.

She looked at Hawk and saw his fists all bloody. "What did you do?" She asked in a whisper and he looked down at his fists.

"Eh, just beat up someone else who did me wrong. First it was Demitri, the it was Brucks, now it might be you" He said looking at her with a glare that made her stomach turn.

"Why?" She asked in a whisper.

"Because you didn't love him" Tory spoke up. "You didn't return his feelings. After all, you only ever loved Miguel. But he never loved you and only dated you to get Sam's attention." Tory explained and Asteria swallowed. "Yeah. He told me"

"After all. Who can love someone like you?" Mike asked as she inched closer to her. "Someone who's broken. Someone who hides behind a smile and laughter. Someone who's own issues get in the way of her own happiness and create so many burdens in peoples lives." Mike spat at the girl. His voice so genuine, she believes what he's saying. He chuckled darkly. "I bet that lover boy of yours doesn't even know your deepest darkest secret." He paused and leaned down to her ear. "Besides me of course." He finished off in a whisper.

She heard hissing and looked down at her feet and saw a snake. She screamed and kicked her feet and ran to the door, but it was locked. The snake followed her and she tried to get away from it, but the room began to close in on her.

She fell to the ground and pushed herself up against the corner screaming with her hands up to her ears. She still heard this clear hissing from the snake.

She screamed and screamed hoping someone would help her, but no one did. Eventually the snake got her and she jumped up in her bed in a cold sweat.

End of TW

She breathed heavily and ran a hand through her hair. She sighed and leaned over to look at the ground—afraid that the dream was real and there was a snake.

She let out a sigh of relief as there was none. She got ready and was looking down at her feet half of the time, afraid that the snake would appear and finish the job for him.

Mike.

For the next few days Miguel, Johnny, and Asteria were doing random physical therapy sessions to help Miguel on crutches.