𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" He said looking down at the girl he felt slight feelings for. He felt the butterflies rise up in his stomach as he watched her focus on cleaning him up.

"It's really no problem" She said while focusing.

"No really. Thank you for everything" Hawk said and she looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"That's what friends are for right?" She said and continued with cleaning him up.

The next day at school Asteria was walking to her locker when she saw Miguel standing there. "Dude, what are you doing?" She asked tasing an eyebrow.

"I-I'm waiting for Samantha" He said looking over the corner.

"Oh shit. You're asking her out huh?" She said and he blushed slightly.

"Y-yes I am" Miguel said puffing out his chest a little.

"Mhm, don't do that" Asteria said squinting her eyes at him.

"Do what?" He jokes and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what" She said and he laughed and she rolled her eyes pushing his chest. "Anyways, if you do that again I will beat you up" She said and he raised his hands slightly.

"Hey hey, you can't beat me up. It's not like you can" Miguel said leaning closer to him.

"Is that a threat lover boy?" She asked her voice going lower and he backed away.

"Never mind. I want to see the day I get a girlfriend" He said and she shook her head.

"Like you can get one" Asteria said, walking away to her locker on the other side.

"Way to bruise a guys ego Ms.Luna!" He yelled and she flipped him off.

At karate after school the four friends were stretching. "I need somewhere romantic, but not to romantic" Miguel said as Asteria scoffed. "What?" He asked her.

"Nothing. I'm just still surprised you got a date with Samantha LaRusso" Asteria said while sitting crisscrossed.

"Whatever. You have no faith in me" He said.

"I have faith in you, just not a lot" She said and he punched her arm. "Don't punch me Diaz or I will mess you up" She threatened and pointed at him.

"Back to the topic at hand. Where should I take her?" He asked his friends.

"You can take her to get tattoos" Hawk suggested and Asteria made a face while looking at him and Aisha laughed.

"What?" Miguel said confused as Hawk stood up and untied his belt.

"I know a guy. Just hooked me up with this bad boy" He said while turning around taking off his go and showed off his Hawk tattoo that had blue hair just like his.

"Oh!" Aisha said.

"Oh shit" Miguel said.

"That is badass" Aisha said.

"Right? 14 hours in the chair" Hawk said and put his gi back on.

"Do your parents know about this?" Asteria asked.

"Oh they have no idea definitely gonna have to wear a t-shit till college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them" Hawk said and sat down while Asteria chuckled at the kid.

"Uh..any other suggestions?" Miguel said looking over at the two girls.

"Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore" Aisha said.

"Please I need your help" He said pleading.

"Fine...I know she likes chocolate and astronomy" she gave in.

"I can work with that. Asteria?" He said looking at the girl.

"Don't look at me buddy. I've never known her long enough and I don't know any good spots-"

"That's a lie Asteria and you know it. You have good spots" Aisha said at the girl.

Asteria rolled her eyes and look at Miguel. "Try Golf N' Stuff. It has mini golf, arcade games. Simple and fun" Asteria said and he smiled.

"Thank you guys" He thanked.

"Banned?!" The kids heard Johnny yell from his office and Miguel stood up and walked over to him.

"So Asteria" Aisha began.

"What?" The girl asked and faced her.

"Do you have anyone special?" She asked wanting to know.

"I actually do" She said and Aisha smiled widely and Hawk looked at her sadly.

"Who?" He asked.

"Please don't be mad." She said looking at the two.

"Oh God no. Don't tell me" Aisha started.

"I've been taking to Alexander again-"

"Are you insane?!" Hawk yelled a little loud making some students look in their direction.

"Shhh" Aisha and Asteria told him.

"And yes, I've been talking to him again. When he told Kyler about being in the since lab, he felt really guilty. And when he moved and found out what Kyler and his goons did he felt even more bad and shame."

"Asteria. Don't give in so easily. I know you have faith in a lot of people. But that can be taken advantage of." Aisha told her not wanting her new best friends hurt.

"I know. But I swear he's changed ever since he left the Valley. And I like this new Alexander. He's sweet and actually cares about me. Heck the guy sends me Good morning texts and goodnight nexts ever day." She gushed.

Aisha and Hawk shared a look. They then looked back at the girl who no longer had fire in her eyes, but stars. They were small, but there.

"Fine" Aisha gave in along with Hawk. "But please, please be carful. The last thing we need is you going to jail because you beat Alexander up" She said and the girl laughed while Hawk looked at her.

He smiled and realized that he really did care for the girl. But not in the way he thought.

Hiiii so it's me dial, how y'all doing?? Umm I just spent 5hours with finishing writing everything in this book, obviously it's unedited, but yeah, this book is finished with all of season 1 and 2, they are in my drafts so yeahhhhh, also, is like 4:52 am and I haven't slept soooo if my a/n seems weird and wonky, it's cause I feel like I am in an out of body experience if that makes sense, like when I type it feels weird—anyways I'm rambling, but yeah, hope y'all liked this chapter