Wedding Procession

Start from the beginning

The marriage officiant nodded and everyone turned to move towards the nearest war base. The nearest war base is the one closer to a small kingdom. There hasn't been any war in this particular border, and the men in the border have been living in peace for years.

The Third Prince's cavalcade comprised the Third Prince Rydon, Advisor Jacob, the Sixth Prince Nairon, their four sisters - Alaina, Yana, Liana and Ariana; a few servants and guards whereas the bride's procession comprised General Damian's sister in the sedan chair, General Damian, Minister Marco, a few maids, a royal maid, a few servants and guards.

The Third Prince's cavalcade moved in the front while the bride's procession was moving right behind them.

Since it would take about an hour to reach the war base, General Damian's sister lifted the curtain slightly and called her brother, who was riding the horse along with her sedan chair, "Brother."

He turned his face to the left to see her, and said, "Yes?"

She said, "I am," she looked around before she continued, "going to sleep."

He understood her and nodded as he said, "Alright, I will let you know when we reach."

With that, she retracted her hand, letting the curtain fall. She sat straight, placed her hands on her knees and closed her eyes. There was no sound of snoring, but there was a steady breath.

The Royal Maid who heard the siblings' conversation was dumbstruck. She was astounded when the bride had fallen asleep almost instantly.

After about an hour, they reached the war base. It was time to walk to the shrine of the God of War.

General Damian immediately lifted the curtain of the sedan chair and woke his sister up by calling to her in a low voice, "Little sister, we are here, wake up."

His sister opened her eyes at once when she heard his voice. She then nodded at him.

General Damian unmounted his horse and gave a hand to his sister for her to hold on.

She got out of the sedan chair slowly by taking his hand. General Damian led her to the entrance of the shrine.

Rydon was standing at the entrance of the shrine, looking forward, with Advisor Jacob and the marriage officiant standing behind him. When General Damian led his sister towards them, they started walking towards the shrine.

Rydon was walking in front, while General Damian and his sister were walking in tow.

Once they entered the shrine, they stood before the statue of the holy spirit of the God of War. It was a life-size cross sword.

Rydon's first sister turned to the servant holding a tray in his hands and signalled him to come towards her. When the servant was in front of her, she took the coronet that was on the tray carefully with both the hands. She then walked towards Rydon.

Rydon turned towards his sister and crouched down a little so that his sister can reach his height to place the coronet on his head.

The coronet was gold with a big light blue stone in the centre and a few small light blue stones in the sides.

Once his sister placed the coronet on his head, he stood back straight and she returned to stand on the side.

Other than Rydon, General Damian and his sister, everyone else stood on either side in silence.

The marriage officiant walked forward and stood in front of the statue with his back facing the statue and said, "Since the bride and the groom have chosen the God of War to be a witness to their marriage, we shall now begin the rituals."

What do you guys think about Damian's sister, Rydon's wife-to-be? What kind of person is Damian's sister? Comment here and we'll discuss.

If you want to appreciate this chapter/novel, consider voting. It's free to vote ⭐️ and every single vote of yours will help the other readers in finding this novel. If you enjoy this novel, let the others enjoy it too 😉!

Thank you for reading everyone!!! 😊😊😊