Chapter 9:first day at work

The next Y/N got ready and helped that so-called Chanyeol...
ON the way to the cafe Y/N told him that his name is Chanyeol from now on and she told him to do exactly what he is told to do and nothing else. To which Chanyeol nodded quickly.

*At the cafe*

"Hello, both of you come in... How are u?" Asked the old lady at the cafe

"Hi, Ms.__ (laughs nervously) sorry I still don't know you're name?"

"My name is Ms.Lizzie but u can call me Liz as well," said the old cheerful lady

Suddenly a handsome man came to Ms. Liz and with a big smile gave her a cup of tea.

 Liz and with a big smile gave her a cup of tea

"He also works here... Plz introduce yourself to them," asked the old lady

"Hi, I am Xuimin you can also call me Baozi.... nice to meet you both," said the worker with a gummy smile

Y/N and Chanyeol also introduced themselves... They were just done when

"Aunt Liz I can't do it anymore " another boy came out of the kitchen whined and continued.

"Hyung has hidden the trays plus he isn't helping me out nor are you." He pouted

"Oh really? You won't work? then get out I can't take care of you as well

"Oh really? You won't work? then get out I can't take care of you as well... You have been living with me for six months now... You don't wanna go back to your parents nor do you wanna work." She said while smaking on his head.

He held his head and whined in pain.

"Oh this is my nephew Sehun, he will work here from now on."

Sehun smiled and Y/N smiled back.

Y/N realized she was getting late so she said goodbye to everyone and told Ms. Liz if anything goes wrong so make sure to inform her and then she ran off to work.

Chanyeol's Pov

When she left I was so confused about what should I now. Then the sweet aunt took me to the kitchen and I learned so much with her. Baozi and Sehun kept on fighting it was so funny. I had fun. As it was my first time doing something like this aunt Liz taught me how to make some drink called Coffee. It smelled so good but when I was told to drink it, it was so bitter🥴🤢 I didn't like it at all. She also taught me how to decorate the cupcakes it was fun and the cupcake tasted sweet... I liked it. It was great many people came and we gave them coffee and sweet things. Sehun, me, and Baozi became close. I finally made friends as Kkamjong told me too.

Pov over

Y/N was done with work and was packing her stuff when the funny named Baekhyun came her and asked her if she would like to have dinner with him and the other employee's members...it was really sweet of him and Y/N also wanted to go and make friends and enjoy... But she had to take care of him as well(Chanyeol) she couldn't just leave him like that he was her responsibility now. So she said that she was busy and couldn't go with them. She just came out of the building when Jaehyun came to her

"Ar- are you going home?" He asked shyly

"Yeah" Y/N replied simply

"So you are not going to have dinner with the other employees?"

"Nope I have something else to do at home," she said while getting off the stairs.

Out of nowhere seriously nowhere it started raining.

Great... Just great!?

"Let me drop you home, it's raining and you might get cold."

"Oh okay thank you."

They both sat in the car and drove off...

When they were close to the cafe Y/N thanked Jaehyun for the ride and got off.

It was still raining so she quickly made her way to the cafe when she heard a loud noise coming from the cafe...

She prayed and hoped it wasn't Chanyeol who did something stupid. She ran into the cafe kitchen to see what happened when she was surprised to see Chanyeol quietly decorating the cupcakes. Ms. Liz beating up Sehun and Xuimin laughing at Sehun.

"HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE RO TELL YOU TO NOT TO LEAVE THE GAS OPEN?!? LOOK YOU DESTROYED MY OVEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BAKE NOW?HUH?"

"Oww plz aunt stop it, I am sorry I didn't mean to!?! Ahh okay, I will make sure not to do it again!?! Look Y/N is here."

Ms. Liz turned towards Y/N and smiled

"Hi sweety you are back how was your day?"

"Yes, Ms. Liz.. It was great!? how was yours? did Chanyeol annoy you or caused any trouble??"

"No no he is a good boy he helped me a lot today."

"Look it stopped raining!? Now I can go home now bye Ms.Liz see ya tomorrow."
Said Xuimin with a gummy smile.

"Bye"

After some time talking to Ms. Liz Y/N and Chanyeol also went back home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi!?? How are you all hope you liked this chapter....sorry for publishing it late..... Hope u like it bye enjoy and plz don't mind abt the sehun part ....it's just a story I love all of them equally.