Chapter19:" we meet again"

"Suho and kyungsoo hyung? What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something important! There is a way to bring Chanyeol back."

"What ? How is it possible hyung?

"Sir whispered something before he died , he said 'the nuts' I didn't get him at first but now I understand ...Y/N do you have those nuts ..I mean those beads or balls kind of things which you got with the wooden boy box?"

"Ye..ah I do have them ..let me bring them ...I still don't understand what will you do with them and how will chanyeol come back?".

"Y/N do as suho hyungs says , I will explain it to you."

"Ohok"

Y/N rushed into her room and quickly brought the bag  of nuts(magic balls) and handed it to suho .

"Now tell me ."

"So these nuts fulfill your wishes , so if we wish to bring Chanyeol back it might work."

"Really!?!?"

"Yeah but there is a problem everything might change but Chanyeol will be back ."

"What do you mean by that ."

"Umm how should I put this together .... So it's like you will start with a new life in which Chanyeol will be real. You might not  remember him at first but you will gradually . He will not be able to remember anything though."

"Oh what about  you guys and the others ? I mean Jaehyun ,Baekhyun, sehun , xiumin and aunt Liz?"

"They won't remember anything from this life but I don't know about us we are different ."

"Y/N are you sure you want to do this ?"

"Yes kyungsoo , I really want Chanyeol to be back please."

"Oh ok now listen to me carefully , when I count till three you will say 'i wish that Chanyeol comes back' okay?."

"Oh ok"

"One ....two ...and ....three."

"I wish that Chanyeol comes back."

An explosion took place and boom everything went black and Y/N passed out

An explosion took place and boom everything went black and Y/N passed out .

*Noone knows after how long*

"Doctor please be quick she is awake now , finally."

"Baby sister how are you? "

"Who are you ?"

"What do you mean Y/N ? I am your elder brother xiumin? Baozi ?

"Doctor ? Whats wrong with her? Why doesn't she remember me ?."