Chapter 11:The new guy

Y/N's life had suddenly changed into a better one and she enjoyed it. Chanyeol's hands were quite better, Y/N would help him out in making him eat or help him with other stuff.

(Author: did she still did not feel anything towards him? come on man)

It would be a lie if Y/N said she did not feel anything towards him. He behaved like a little child which melted Y/N's heart. Whenever Y/N would drop him at the Cafe on the way he would hold her hands as he did not want to get lost or get far from Y/N. He would get very excited and would pull Y/N with him.

(I know I know he is holding another members hands lets just pretend he is holding Y/N's hand)

Y/N was done with all her work and was going to head towards the Cafe when Jaehyun said he would like to accompany her to her home. Y/N had never mentioned anything about Chanyeol and she did forget to tell him on the way back home. They were 5min away from the cafe when she realised that she hasn't told him anything about Chanyeol.

"Ahh...Jaehyun ? did I ever mention I had a roommate?" 😅

"Not really?" Jaehyun replied while scratching his head

"Oh sorry so I have a roommate and I have to pick him up from the Cafe...plz give 5mins."

Jaehyun was unable to say anything as Y/N rushed to the cafe.

She quickly held and channels arm and started pulling him out of the cafe... And she told him that something was urgent.

They made their way towards Jaehyun... When Jaehyun saw the gaint baby he was surprised plus jealous. Of course, he had to be he had started to have feelings for her but he brushed the jealously of for a while. Chanyeol did not like Jaehyun...it was not that that jaehyun was not handsome, he was but he did not want to share Y/N with anyone else like they both were very close. This feeling of jealousy was new for chanyeol which also made him pissed and he made that face.

 This feeling of jealousy was new for chanyeol which also made him pissed and he made that face

(Isn't he adorable😍)

"Jaehyun meet Chanyeol my roommate and Chanyeol this is my colleague Jaehyun."

Jaehyun and Chanyeol shake their hands

The three were walking and Y/N Jaehyun kept on talking and ignored Chanyeol. Chanyeol was hurt and mad so he whispered into Y/N's ears:

"I don't like him, when will he leave??"

Y/N whispered back

"Chanyeol don't say that in front of him, it's rude."

They were at Y/Ns place and jaehyun Y/N we're still not done talking. Chanyeol was hungry and tired but he couldn't say anything as he did not want to make Y/N angry. He wanted to sleep but he did not want to leave Y/N so he slept on the bigger couch.

Jaehyun had left and Y/N went to bed after placing a blanket over the gaint baby.

*Time passes*

It was around 2 am when Y/N heard a noise from the kitchen so she quickly made her way towards the kitchen. And saw.......

THE BIG Gaint BABY stuffing bread into his mouth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello ppl, how are you? hope you all are doing great. How is the story going so far? what do u think will happen next....?