Chapter7: new roommate

In the office...
Y/N pov...

On the first day of the office what better than expected. New colleagues and a new manager Mr.Kim Jun. Everyone was so sweet, it felt so nice after a long time. For the first time, someone talked to me and welcomed me. There we two of them who the most friendly a guy named jaehyun and the other one baekhyun. I actually had fun for the first time. I was heading home and had totally forgotten about that stranger. As I opened the door...

 As I opened the door

Mess everywhere

Mess everywhere...

End of. Pov

Toilet paper was all over the floor. The books on the shelf were all out. Pencils, pen all scattered on the floor. Y/N her face towards the kitchen and saw that tall man covered with flour and he was taking all the stuff out the cupboard...

 Y/N her face towards the kitchen and saw that tall man covered with flour and he was taking all the stuff out the cupboard

That was it he was getting on Y/N's nerves. She stomped her way towards him, pushed him out of the house (well that was rude ), and closed the door. At this time she had no power left to clean off all the mess so fell on the sofa with closed eyes and sighed loudly.

Boom

She opened her eyes and saw the Kai man in front of her. It made her flinch.

"Hello, so we meet again?"

"Ho-WW did you come in the door is closed." She asked confused

He totally ignored her and continued talking

"That guy outside is your responsibility, don't just leave him alone!!"

"How is he my responsibility?? I don't even know him."

"Well he is, you remember that box with the wooden boy?? Well, guess what it's him😂😂."

How is that even possible??

She immediately took the box and opened it to see it.

Surprise

The wooden boy was missing... I was him

"What's going on? How that even possible?"

"Well, magic exists, take good care of him your happiness depends on him. And about this mess use those nuts... I should go now." With that, he vanished again

How does Y/N's happiness depend on him.....

Well, guess what she has an adult person to care of now. Great just great.

*starts raining heavily *

Then she starts to feel bad for him and lets him in the house

Then she starts to feel bad for him and lets him in the house. She cleans and dries him up..... And him the men cloths placed in the closet (which were there before she even came here)

He was still shivering so she placed a blanket over him and made him something warm to drink.

He did not even complain of being wet or kicking him out of the house... He was just like a little baby of whom Y/N now had to take care of.

Guess what he is now her roommate...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello beautiful ppl how are you all i am really sorry for not posting earlier I was a little busy hope you understand
What will you do if you had a roommate like Yeol?
If you liked my story make sure to vote/like and share