Chapter17:"I am scared "

Chanyeol and Y/N had planned to visit a lot of places and a lot of things to do. One of the things they had to do was go on a picnic. Today was the day when they were going on a picnic. Both of them were happy and excited specially Chanyeol, it was his first time. He helped Y/N pack the sandwiches, fruit salad and juices.

AT THE PARK

They both were busy enjoying the sunny day. The sunlight hitting their faces it was not bothering them at all it was light and warm. They decided to eat as Chanyeol was starving he took out the sandwich and took a bite out of it. He was enjoying everything. Y/N kept staring at him at how cute he looked.

 Y/N kept staring at him at how cute he looked

Cute❤

He was done eating when suddenly he started acting weird. Y/N noticed it and asked him what happened.

"Chanyeol? What's wrong? Do you need some water?"

"Y/N I...can't... breath...."

He  just snuggled in Y/N's arms. She was surprised.

"Chanyeol? Drink some water it might help."

"No, I don't want to drink water, I am scared Y/N please help me."little sobs could be heard.

"Channy why are you scared? I am here with yo-"

Chanyeol started to blur out, he became invisible and had started to kind of glitch.He was getting lighter and had started to float . Y/N couldn't feel him. She got scared and distanced her self from him. He looked as scared as she was.

In a minute every thing stopped Chanyeol stopped glitching and he fell on the ground

In a minute every thing stopped Chanyeol stopped glitching and he fell on the ground. He wasn't conscious, Y/N immediately ran up to him trying to wake him up . She was so scared , she startedcrying . She immediately called sehun and xuimin .

"Hello? Xiumin?"

"What's wrong Y/N ? Why are you crying? Where is Chanyeol?."

"Xiumin can please come to XXX park really quick I don't know what happened but he fainted and he is not waking up ,I am scared ."

"Y/N calm down me and sehun are on our way nothing is going to happen to him just relax."

"ohok but please be quick."

It hardly took 10 min both of them came, and took chanyeol to the car. On the way  Y/N sat at back seat with chanyeol and his head was on her lap.

"Don't worry Y/N , we will take him to the hospital and he will be in the right hands then ."

"No xiumin we can't go to the hospital please take us home ."

"Why ? Look at him he needs a doctor."

" There is something I will let you when we reach home ."

"Ohok fine."

At home

"Y/N what do you mean that Chanyeol is not  real?"

"Magic doesn't exist we all know that."

"I know that, I didn't believe that until He came into my life trust me please ."

Y/N explained everything to them they were very surprised .     

They believed her because y/n couldn't just make this whole thing up

Some hours later

Kai marched in the house along with some one else this time.  It wasnt the kangsoo hyung.

"Is he okay? What happened this time? Our head's health is getting out of control

"Is he okay? What happened this time? Our head's health is getting out of control . So I had to come see him."

Y/n still looking at the man besides Kai

"Oh I am sorry he is  our senior Suho hyung he might be able to help us ... I mean you and Chanyeol."

"Y/N is he the one you were talking about?"

"Yes sehun he is the one ."

"Ohok"

"He doesn't have much time left , sir might die soon, we need to do something.

"Suho what you mean ? Please save him ! Do something about it ."

Chanyeol finally wakes up. He is surprised to see everyone around him . He finally looks at Y/N who has tears in her eyes.He remembers everything that happened in the park so he quickly hugs Y/N.

"I was so scared  Y/N I thought I will have to leave you .I want to stay with you ."

He was crying . It made every one feel so sad for him. It specially effected Kai so much that he said

"You won't leave her, you stay with her don't worry I will help you and will do my best ."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello everyone its been a long time . Hope you all are doing fine ... Stay safe every one. Hope you all like this❤️ don't forget to vote.:)