Extra~ Chapter 33

(Y/N) POV~
We waited for the tests but I started to get very very nervous. I turned around and shoved my face into Bokuto's chest.

He rested his head on top of mine and hugged me tighter.

"You look first okay?" I said closing my eyes even though I couldn't see the test already.

"Okay," He said, "Oh I think... one line means it's negative right?"

I turned around slowly and looked at the tests. Each one of them had one line.

"It's negative," I say.

"We'll get it next time for sure," Bokuto says with a laugh.

"Next time as in when we're actually ready to have a child," I say.

"Ya, that's what I meant," He said.

I then heard the door open and I looked down the hall to see my mom with Sumi.

"Kotaro, give me the tests," I whisper.

He grabs the paper towel that the tests were on and hands it to me.

We quietly run to my room and I look around.

"Okay, I'll put them in the trash outside tonight when my mom's sleeping, but for now," I say looking around, "I'll put them in here"

I open my closet and open a box I keep in it. I shove the tests to the bottom and make sure they're covered.

I put the box back and close my closet door.

"(Y/N), are you home?" My mom yells as she walks towards my room.

Bokuto grabs me and jumps onto my bed. I quickly grab my remote from my side table and turn on the tv I have in my room. I put on a random movie that we've watched a million times and put my remote back.

My mom opened my door just as I lay down again and looks at us.

"Oh, Bokuto's here, are you staying for dinner?" She asks him.

"Sure," he says smiling at her.

"Okay, well I'll leave you two alone," She says closing the door again.

"That was close," Bokuto whispered to me.

"It really was," I whispered back.

~Time Skip~
We were half way through the movie, that we ended up watching, when Sumi ran into the room and jumped onto my bed.

"Can I use your special pencil crayons and colourful paper?" She asked getting in my face.

"Ya sure, you know where to get them," I say moving to the side to look at the tv.

"Okay, thanks," She says jumping off my bed.

I hear my closet door open and then it closing.

"Thanks," She says as she walks out of my room.

About half an hour after Sumi left my room I heard my mom scream.

"(Y/N)! BOKUTO! TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE!"

AN-
Thanks for reading
Sorry it was short
I hope you enjoyed it
Word Count~ 472