Extra~ Chapter 22

(Y/N) POV~
"Kotaro, come on," I said, as I looked at my boyfriend who was in the corner acting upset.

"You killed the fishies," He said pulling his legs into his chest.

"I didn't kill any fishies," I said, "I had the quickest shower I could"

"But... the fishies," He said pouting.

"Kotaro, the fishies are fine," I said getting up from where I sat on the couch and walked over to him.

"You're a fishie killer," He said facing the wall.

I sat down behide him with a sigh. I wrapped my arms around him and he fell into my lap. He had a pout on his face and he looked up at me.

"Kotaro... Would you like to go out and get a fish?" I said running my hands through his hair.

"Really!?!" He said smiling.

"Yes," I said, smiling back.

"Okay, can we go now?" He asked.

"If you get a shirt on," I said.

"Okay," He said sitting up, almost hitting me in the face, and running off.

He comes running back into the room with a big smile on his face as he puts a shirt on.

"Let's go!!" He yelled as he picked me up and through me over his shoulders.

"Kotaro, I need my shoes," I say.

"I got them," He says grabbing them well he puts his on.

"Okay, then let's go," I say allowing him to carry me out of the house.

~Time Skip~
Once we got to the pet store, which Bokuto tried to walk into carrying me still, we went straight to the fish.

"You know we need some sort of tank," I say as I watch Bokuto look at the fish.

"Ya," He says, as he focuses on a small (please put the colour of the fish here) fish.

"How about you pick out the fish and I'll deal with everything else, but you're paying for it, since it's your fish," I say.

"Okay, sounds good," He says.

I shake my head and laugh a bit as I walk off.

~Time Skip~
So Bokuto got a fish, and it is now sitting in Aimi's living room.

"Here fishie," He says as I sprinkles in fish food.

For the past hour or so he's been sitting there talking to the fish and doing nothing else, I think he's gone crazy.

"Kotaro," I say walking up and sitting behind him.

"Hmm"

"Why are you treating the fish like a baby?" I said as I started playing with his hair, although since he's taller then me it was kinda hurting my arms to reach them up.

"Well weren't you supposed to be pregnant, this can be our baby, we can tell Sumi that this is our baby," He said.

"So I gave birth to a fish?" I asked with a light laugh.

"No," He said leaning back a bit, making it easier for me to reach his hair, "We'll just tell Sumi you did"

"I think she'll be happy to be an aunt to a fish"

AN-
I'm sorry it's short and that I haven't updated in awhile
Word Count- 521