Extra~ Chapter 91

(Y/N) POV~
"We are invited right?!" Asami almost screams at Mika. I grab onto her shoulders to keep her from falling off of the couch.

"Of course, you know when I was younger I always thought I would want a big wedding, but now that I'm engaged I only want a small one," Mika says with a faint smile.

"Have you figured out if you're going to have it before or after you give birth?" Yachi asks and Mika doesn't seem to take long to respond.

"After, but not right after you know, maybe six months after? We haven't figured it out yet," She says, "But I want to be able to have the dress I want without my baby bump!"

"My baby bump is so much smaller than yours," Asami mutters to herself.

"Asami, I'm having triplets and Mika is having twins," I say and she only pouts to herself in response.

"I'm going to only have one compared to you two," Asami mumbles.

"Don't worry Asami, Aimi and I are also only having one for now," Yachi says as she gently place a hand on her belly.

"Yachi, how about we ditch these two and run away together with Keiji and Aimi?" Asami asks and Yachi only laughs.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I hear Kotaro's voice after hearing the front door of Asami's new house open. Kotaro walks in with Akaashi, Kuroo and Aimi trailing behind him.

"How is my lovely wife today?" Bokuto whispers to me before kissing the top of my head and sitting beside me.

"I'm great," I say with a smile. Bokuto puts his hands on my stomach and smiles, "And how are you thr-"

He looks up and to my eyes and we stare at each other for a moment. Everyone stops to look at us and I speak, "One of them just kicked"

"Or spiked! Wait what if one of them spiked the other one in the head?! Oh no we have to go to the doctors! Can that even even happen??" Bokuto quickly stands up and grabs everything that I had brought earlier that day, along with his bag.

"Kotaro," I say but he ignores me as he rambles in about the babies, "Kotaro. Kotaro!"

He stops and looks at me, "The babies are fine," I turn to everyone else, "I think we should be going now, see you all soon"

They all slowly nod as I get up and walk to the door with Bokuto hovering around me.

"Make sure to send me a picture of your new dog? You're getting tomorrow right?" Asami yells after us. I turn my head and Bokuto quickly holds his arms out as if such a small movement would cause me to fall.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you all get a picture"

~Time Skip~

"Look at them all!" Bokuto says as he looks at different dogs.

"Look at this one!" Sumi almost yells as she points to a chubby chihuahua with stubby legs.

"We are not getting a chihuahua," I say as I quickly shake my head, "Mika had one, and it may have loved her but it would either bite or hump everyone else"

Bokuto quickly agrees with me, "One peed on me when I went running one afternoon, that's why if I decide to go for a run it's in the morning now"

"But-" before Sumi could finish Bokuto almost falls over after being run into by a large dog.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! He's such a hand full sometimes," A lady who works here say as she quickly grabs onto the leash of the the dog. The dog rubs up against Bokuto before turning to me and pausing for a moment before quickly sitting down and wagging it's tail.

"And who are you?" I ask looking down at the dog.

"This is Milo, he's a German Shepard and he's been here for quite a while," The lady says, "He used to belong to a sweet old lady who sadly passed away and he ended up here"

"He's..." Sumi looks down at Milo, "He's so cute!! We want this one!!! And the stubby one!!"

"Oh Stewart over there?" The lady asks looking at the Chihuahua who was now looking at us with a strange dazed expression, "He was just adopted, his family is coming from a few hours away to pick him up now actually"

"No!! Stewart my baby boy!" Sumi says as she falls to the ground and Milo stares at her for a moment before jumping around Bokuto happily. Sumi sobs dramatically as she rolls on the floor. I stop her with me foot and she angrily looks up at me, "Sumi you almost rolled in dog shi-"

"Oh Jim!" The lady almost yells as she looks towards a dog who's sitting in the corner sadly by himself, "He's always pooping everywhere!"

AN-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
I'm sorry I haven't updated in what feels like forever... um... let me think of a good excuse... my goldfish ate my monkey
Anyways thank you all for reading
Word Count~ 854