Going Back

BUMBLEBEES POV

"I gotta go back to base" I say.

"And why would you do something silly like that" Ratchet asks

"I need to find her. She's in the ruins somewhere" I say

"Bee. No she's not. I saw the base. No one inside would be in one piece"

"Ratchet. I know she's in there. I'm going" I say. I start to walk out of base.

"Bee. Can I come with you" Raf asks

"Sure" I transform and we drive toward base. I'm extra careful when I get close, incase cons are still there. I don't see any cons. I transform and walk toward base with Raf walking alongside me. The fire was gone.

"Be careful Raf" I say as I start to walk around. Everything is in pieces.

"Bee. Look" I walk to where Raf was standing. I look down. I notice something underneath a pile of metal. I lift up the piece to reveal Energon.

"It only could be Ashleys. She's the only Autobot that stayed" I say. I throw the piece of metal.

"Keep looking. She's gotta be here" I say.

"How do you know Bee" Raf asks.

"Where else would she be. She couldn't have run" I say. I keep looking. I see a body of a con. I looked like it was shot.

"Well Ashley did fight them" Raf says pointing to another con with a shot through it's spark. I then see more Energon. This time lots of it and it was all over. She must have seen shot or stabbed.

"Bee. How can Energon still be here when there was a fire. Shouldn't it be gone" Raf asks.

"Your right Raf. Maybe the explosion caused some of the Energon. I don't really know Raf" I say. Then a see a piece of the wall. It looked like part of the wall that Ashley shot. I still remember that. She looked so scared. And then she ran away to Cybertron. I touch the piece.

"I don't see her Bee" Raf says walking over.

"Either she's buried deep or the explosion...." I stop.

"I'm sorry Bee" Raf says.

"It's not your fault Raf. I just wish she was ok" I say

"Me too Bee"

"Come on. Let's go back to the cave" I say. I transform and drive back.

"Told you you weren't gonna find her. You can't possibly find her inside a building that exploded" Ratchet says. I only nod my head.

"I know. I just thought...."

"I know Bee. But she's gone. I'm sorry but she is" Ratchet says.

"Why don't we start to look for a new base. I think Ashley would want us to" Bulkhead says

"Your right" I say.

"And where exactly are we gonna find a new base" Jack asks.

"I think I might have an idea. It's an old airplane hanger inside the military center. I'm sure they will let us use it. It's far from everything else" Arcee says.

"Well then let's go check it out" we head over to the hanger. It was big enough for us and wasn't being used. The military agreed to let us use it.

"Now we just need out equipment. I wish we could just bring it over but we can't because there is nothing left" Ratchet says.

"I guess we will have to bring some from Cybertron and build our own" Bulkhead says.

"We don't have a space bridge Bulkhead" Arcee says

"Just tell them on Cybertron that we need a bridge. They will send us one and we will use that until we get out own" I say.

"Good idea. And how are we gonna contact them on Cybertron"

"I don't know, but we need to figure it out"