Run

A/N
This is a short chapter. Leads up to the next.
///////////////////////////////////

ASHLEYS POV

Great. Just great. I have five Decepticons staring at me.

"What do you want" I ask.

"You killed Motorhead. Starscream wants you dead. And he wants you gone now" one says. At the same time they all take their guns out. The first thing that comes to my mind is run. I run as fast as I can. They all race after me. I need to lose them. I quickly run into a building. I keep running inside of it's many halls until I feel far away. This is what I get I guess. Bee was right. Something always happens to me when I'm alone. Them I hear footsteps.

"Split up. When you find her. Shot her" I hear. Scrap! If I don't move now I'm dead for sure. I quietly run(if that's even possible) down the halls. Finally I see an exit. Yes! I run out. Ok. It's probably a bad time to call base, but I need to.

"Can you hear me" I say through my radio. They need to answer soon.

"Ashley. Is everything ok" I hear a voice say. It's Bee.

"Um. Well I'm being chased by five Cons that want me dead. So no. Can I get a space bri...." I'm cut off.

"There she is" a cons yells. I continue to run. They start to come closer and closer.

"Bee that bridge would be very helpful right now" I say. Then from a distance, I see the bridge. Yes! Then the cons start to shoot. I look behind me as shots are coming at me in all directions. The bridge is getting closer. I'm almost there. Then it hits me. Right in the back. I fall in pain. But the cons don't stop. Instead that keep running. My vision gets blurry. But I can that that they are heading right to the bridge. The last thing I remember is me yelling,

"Close the space bridge!"