Fighting The Pain

RAFS POV

Bee and I were on our way to the place where Bee showed Ashley when she first came.

"Do you think she's ok?" I ask Bee

"She's a fighter. I'm sure she's fine."Bee said. And just as Bee expected Ashley was sitting on the edge of the mountain. She had her blade out. We drove slow just in case.

Why did you come Bee?"she asked. She must have heard us. I got out and Bee transformed. We walked over and sat next to her.

"Because we care about you. We both love you Ash and we hate to see you like this." said Bee

"Why is your blade out?" I ask

"Because I don't understand why I'm here. I've been thru it all. Abuse and pain and suffering and I can't take it anymore." she said.

"Ashley's you weren't thinking of doing it were you?" Bee said

"Yes. But I knew I couldn't. I'm to scared too. Ashley said.

"Ashley! What about us! Talk about sad and depressed. I would never live again and Raf would be so upset." Bee said

"It's just that I care about you two so much that it seems everything I do I'm afraid one of you will get hurt. And I never want that to happen."she said looking at me. I smiled.

"Please put the blade away." I said. Ashley looked at the blade then put it away.

"I'm sorry guys. I really am. I just needed to get away from everyone."Ashley said

"Ashley. What happened when the Cons took you?"Bee asked

"They reminded me of my past and all that. Then they put something in me that made me turn into a Con. Then I was able to escape before they did anything else"Ashley said

"Ash I'm sorry."I said. Bee hugged Ashley.

"Your safe with us. Ashley you are a real warrior. You can fight the Cons. You protect Raf. You are strong and smart. That's why we need you here."Bee said as he leaned over and Bee and Ashley kissed. Awww bot love. Ashley then smiled.

"I'll never leave you two."she said to us. I smiled and hugged her arm.

"Wanna go back to base?"Bee asked

"Ya. Let's go."Ashley said. Both bots transformed

"Pick the winning car. First one to base wins"Bee said. Both car doors opened up.

"Sorry Ashley. But Bee has been practicing with me." I said

"Haha worse idea yet"Ashley said. And we all raced back to base.