Going Home

RAFS POV

Bee. Ashley, and I just finished racing. We all had a great time.

"It's time to take you home Raf" Bee told me. It was getting late. The sun was starting to set. We all headed toward my house. When we arrived I said goodbye to Bee and Ash.

"See you soon Raf." Ashley said as Bee and her drove away.

THIRD PERSON.

Bee and Ashley were heading back to base.

"Can I show you something?" Bee asked Ash

"Lead the way" she replied. Bee lead the way up a rocky road until it ended. He stopped at the end and and waiting for Ash to catch up.

"Well here we are. The best view out there" said Bee. And it was. You can see all of the small town of Jasper, where the old base used to be. It also had the best place to watch the sun set.

"Wow this is beautiful" said Ashley as she stared at the sun set.

"I thought you might like it" Bee said. When the sun set was over they both headed back to base. When they arrived at base Arcee and Bulkhead were gone.

"They went to take the kids home" Ratchet told them. Ashley looked sad

"What's wrong Ash?" Bee asked

"Well it's been so long since I've been home. And you have been home. Is it different?"

"It need a lot of rebuilding. We are trying our best to rebuild quickly. But it has changed." Bee told her

"The last time I saw Cybertron it was dead. Burning down. And I was the last to see it. Our home. I wish I could have stopped it." Ashley said depressed

"Ashley we both know that you couldn't do anything. It was because of the Cons that our home was destroyed. You tried your best. We all tried our best to save our home" Bee told her. Ashley knew that Bee was right.

"Why don't we go home? I'll take you back. You can see what it looks like now. You can see the rest of the team" Bee told her. Ashley thought for a moment.

"Sure" she said "Let's go home!"

"Ratchet we need a groundbridge to Cybertron. We will be back tomorrow" Bee told Ratchet. Ratchet readied the groundbridge and the two bots went thru the groundbridge. When they arrives a swarm of Cons surrounded them.

"Welcome home" Bee said. The Cons started attacking them. They fought back. Finally there were no more.

"What's all the commotion?" Wheeljack asked

"Just a few Cone welcoming a bot back home" Bee said as Ashley walked next to him.

"Ashley!" Said Smokescreen in shock. "I thought you were gone!"

"Nope. I'm still here." Ashley told him. She looked around. Cybertron was under construction.

"So where's the rest of team Prime?" Ashley asked. She saw the look on their faces.

"Um well Optimus sacrificed himself for the sake of the planet. He has joined the All Spark" Bee told her. Ashley looked shocked. But then realized that Optimus would do anything for the sake of Cybertron.

"Here. Let's show you around" Smokescreen said to Ashley. The bots then took Ashley on a small tour of the restoring planet. After the tour Bee and Ashley had time to themselves.

"Cybertron will never be the same" Ashley told Bee.

"I know. But we will all try our best to make it the same." Bee said. He then noticed Ashley looked depressed. "Are you ok Ash? You seem upset?"

"I'm fine. I'm just not used to this. Fighting over everything. We can't stop fighting. Even still on earth we fight. Will there ever be a day where we can all just get along?"

"I know Ash. But we will stop the Cons. We will make sure they are no more." Bee told Ashley.

Ashley looked at Bee "I hope so. I did so much fighting in the war that I'm sick of it. But if it's what I have to do to keep Cybertron and earth free of Cons then that's what I will do. I'll do it for the kids. I'll do it for Raf."