Stories

THIRD PERSON
"Ashley!"Bee yells. He runs over to her.
"Why does Blackrose hate her so much" Jack says
"Why do you think! She's an Autobot. Decepticons hate us now. They always did" Ratchet says.
"Now Ashley's dead and it's all because of Blackrose" Raf says crying. Miko hugs him. Bumblebee tried to get Ashley to wake up. Ratchet puts his hand on Bees shoulder.
"There is nothing you can do" he says. Bee starts to cry.
"Ashley is in a happier place now" Arcee says.
"No she's not! She was happy here. She wanted to be here and she always came back. Why do you even care" Raf yells as he runs out of the room. Bee doesn't move, he stays with Ashley.
"Can someone go talk to him" he asks
"I will" Arcee says as she walks to where Raf ran. She finally finds him and walks up to him.
"I know your.."
"Your what! Sad! You haven't lost anyone this important to you" Raf yells.
"Ive lost important bots in my life. They might not been as important as Ashley was to you"
"She was important"
"I'm sorry she had to die Raf. I really am. She was a great bot. I made a lot of mistakes. And I feel terrible for what I've done to her. She's been through way more then I have.
"I'm sorry Arcee. I didn't mean to yell at you"
"It's ok Raf."
"I have a question"
"What is it Raf"
"Did you know Ashley before Team Prime and all that"
"Id seen her sometimes around Cybertron before but I'd never really talk to her"
"Oh. ok"
"But I do remember her for one thing"
"What would that be"
"On Cybertron, we raced. Ashley was a well known Autobot racer. The first time I really saw her was that one day when I decided to go to the track and watch. She was the best racer out there. She was so nice to everyone, but when she got on the track she was the opposite. That's why bots loved her"
"Is that why she loved to race"
"Racing was her thing" Raf smiled. Hear racing stories about Ashley made him feel better. He knew he wouldn't be able to race with Ashley again, he could at least remember the times they did. Arcee and Raf then go back to the other bots. When they get back they see that Ashley was put on one of Ratchets medical berths. Raf walks up to Bee. Bee puts him on his shoulder.
"I can't believe she's gone. She risked her life to save ours and to free us. She didn't even know she was gonna die" Bee says. He looks down at his dead fiancé. He kisses her on the forehead.
"I love you" he whispers to her.