Why Pt 3

RAFS POV

We stayed with Ashley the entire night. I called my mom and told her I was sleeping over at someone's house. Ashley stayed the same the entire night. The next morning Bee and I were tired.
"Go power down for a while. I'll watch her." Ratchet said.
"Ok. Come with me Raf." Bee said. He lifted me on his shoulder and we headed down a hallway that I've never been down before. We walked into a room with two berths inside if it. We each laid in one and fell asleep.

THIRD PERSON

Ratchet started to work on Ashley. He did some tests. Then someone entered the base. Ratchet turned around. Bulkhead walked in.
"Have you seen Arcee?" he asked
"Not ever since this happened" Ratchet replied. Bulkhead walked over.
"You were able to stabilize her. Bee and Raf must be happy"
"They are." Ratchet said continuing his work

RAFS POV

I woke up three hours later to Bee yelling at someone. I quickly got up and ran toward the main room. He had Arcee pinned against the wall.
"Why!" he yelled
"Why not. She ruined my life. I ruin hers" she said
"By almost killing her! That's not right Arcee!" Bee loosened his grip and let go. Arcee pushed him aside.
"I don't have time for Ashley's boyfriends stupidness." She said walking away.
"Wow what was that" I ask Bee
"I just got mad a Arcee for doing this to Ash" he said walking back over to Ashley. I followed him. Ratchet told us he couldn't do anything more to help her. It's up to her now to save herself. I knew that Ashley would fight to stay alive and Bee knew that too.
"I better go home Bee. As much as I really want to stay my mom is probably wondering where I am." I said. My mom will kill me if I'm not home soon.
"Ok I'll take you back" said Bee. He transformed and I got in. "Let me know if anything changes."he said as he left the base to drive me home. When Bee dropped me off I told him to let me know if anything changes. He said he would. I went inside and Bee left.

THIRD PERSON

Bee returned to base. He transformed and walked over to Ash. She was much better then before.
"Will she wake up?" Bee asks
"She will. Don't worry Bumblebee. She's ok now." Ratchet says. Bee looks at Ashley. Bee just thought that when Ashley wakes up will she want to do the same things again. Will she change? Bee didn't know. He was just happy Ashley was alive.

The Next Day...........

RAFS POV

Bee told me that Ashley was starting to wake up! I got so excited! I wanted to see her so bad. So Bee picked me up and drove me to base. When I got there I ran over to Ash. Bee put me on his shoulder. Ashley's eyes were half open. She smiled when she saw me.
"Hey Raf." she said. I smiled. I was so glad to know that she was ok.
"Ashley. I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't help you. I saw you go down. I could have helped" Bee said. Ashley looked at Bee. She reached for his hand and Bee took it.
"It's ok Bee. You didn't need to do anything. It's my fault. I shouldn't have fought her. She just made me so mad when she hurt you." Ashley said. Her smile faded.
"It's ok Ash." I said.
"We are just both glad that you are ok." Bee said. And I agreed with him 100%.