She's Back

RAFS POV

Ashley and I are driving back to base after she picked me up from school.

"How was your test?" she asked

"It was good." I said. Hopefully I did good. I have been working so hard with the bots that it has taken away from my school work.

"Raf you know you have to get good grades. You gotta do good in school or else you won't be able to come on missions. You heard Fowler" Ashley said.

"Your right. I'll try my best" Then a black corvette started following us. It sped up.

"Is it a Con?" I ask. Ashley speeds up.

"Ya. And it's one that I thought I killed." she said.

"Wait is it Blackrose! I thought you killed her"

"Me too" Blackrose stopped and transformed. Ashley stopped. I got out and she transformed.

"I thought I killed you" Ashley said as she got out her gun.

"Well I don't think Shockwave would let a warrior die. He fixed me up. Which then made me wanna kill you!" Blackrose said. She charged at Ashley.

"Call base!" Ashley said to me. I got out my phone and called the base.

"Hey it's Raf. Someone come to our coordinates. We ran into Blackrose" I hung up. Ashley and Blackrose were fighting. The big black bot looked tougher then Ashley. But I knew that that wasn't true. A groundbridge appeared and Bee came thru. He started helping Ashley.

"You think you two can defeat me? I was fixed by Shockwave. He can fix me again!" Blackrose said.

"Then I guess we will have to shred you up!" Bee said. Ashley and Bee took out their blades and started hitting Blackrose. She fell.

"You will die today! And I will make sure you stay dead!" Ashley said. She stabbed Blackrose in the spark and then started stabbing her all over.

"I think she's dead" Bee said.

'Shockwave fixed her once. But he won't do it again!" Ashley said as she cut Blackrose it half.

"Now I really think she's dead" Bee said.

"I hope so" Ashley said. "You ok Raf?"

"I'm fine." They transformed. I got inside Bee and we went back to base.

At Base A Few Mins Later.........

"How did Shockwave fix her" Ashley asked Ratchet.

"I don't know. They must have some sort of technology" Ratchet said.

"Ashley. She's dead. He can't fix her. Not what you did to her" Bee said.

"He better not. Or I'll rip them both apart" Ashley said. I was on Ashley shoulder.

"Don't worry Ash. She's dead. Never coming back." I said.

"We have had a long history. Seeing her alive just makes me mad. It means I didn't do enough" Ashley said.

"Ashley you have done all you can. Don't worry anymore." Bee said.

"Ugh your right. Don't worry. She's dead." Ashley said.