Coma

THIRD PERSON

"It's seems Bee is in a Coma. The impact on all the rocks cased him to have it" Ratchet said.

"Will he wake up?" Ashley asked him.

"I don't know Ashley. Maybe. But I am uncertain" Ratchet said. He walked away from Bee. Raf waked over.

"Ashley?" Raf said. But Ashley didn't answer. She started crying.

"Ashley it's ok"

"I'm sorry Bee." Ashley said. She walked away.

"Ashley come back." Raf said. He didn't follow her because he figured she needed time. Ashley walked into one of the rooms and locked herself in. She started crying. Bee may never wake up. He never be able to talk to Ashley again.

"I can't believe I let this happen!" Ashley said. Raf then walked into the room.

"Sorry I walked in Ashley" Raf said

"It's fine Raf" she said.

"Ashley this wasn't your fault. It was Shockwaves" Raf said.

"Ugh your right Raf. I'm sorry"

"It's ok Ashley. Let's go back to Bee"

"Ok" Ashley and Raf walked back to Bee.

"I just hope he waked up" Ashley said.

"Me too. And he will. Don't worry" Raf said.

A Week Later......

Bee still hasn't waken up. Ashley and Raf watch Bee from time to time but also go on missions for the predicons.

"I haven't read any Predicon signals for a while. Something seems weird" Ratchet said.

"It does. Want me to go Predicon hunting?" Ashley asked

"If you want to. It might be best if you do. Who knows they might be in a human populated area." Ratchet said.

"Ashley. Do you really want to look for predicons by yourself? They are bigger and stronger then you" Raf said.

"I'll be fine Raf. You know how to contact me."

"Ok Ashley I'm groundbridging you to the last coordinates of the predicons. They still might be there" Ratchet said. He started the groundbride and Ashley went thru.

ASHLEYS POV.

I arrived at the coordinates

"You have got to be kidding me. It's a desert." I told myself. I walked along the sandy ground. Nothing.

"Autobot!" something yelled. I turned around.

"Scrap"