Deal

ASHLEYS POV

"Hey Ash. Can I ask you something" Jack asks.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Ummm. Well. I kinda told my friend that I would street race him tonight"

"Jack! We talked about this" Arcee yells.

"I'm sorry. But he was annoying me and I finally told him I would"

"Jack. Remember the last time you street raced someone" Bee adds.

"And why are you asking Ashley anyways" Arcee asks

"Because she's the only one that would do this for me. And she's fast"

"Jack. I don't know. Arcee will kill me" I look up at her. She rolls her eyes.

"Please Ashley"

"I'm sorry Jack" I say.

-------------time lap------

I walk up to Jack playing his video games.

"Well. Are you gonna race that boy or not" I say. Jack turns and looks at me.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Let's go" I transform. Jack hops in. I drive to where Jack is meeting up with this kid.

"So. He annoyed you so much that you decided to race him"

"Yeah. He was getting on my nerves. Then he kept bragging about his new car"

"I guess we have to beat him then" We arrive at the street. It seemed like a very old street.

"People haven't used this street in years. Over time, everyone just started using it as a racing street" Jack gets out and walks over to the kid who I'm guessing was annoying him. While I'm waiting, I hear a certain engine. I move my mirror to see if I'm right. I was right. The black corvette stops right next to me.

"Good to see you again"

"Why are you even here"

"Any chance I get you race you, I take"

"How did you know I was here"

"I have my ways" Then Jack comes back.

"Look to your right" I say. He does.

"You gotta be kidding" he says.

"I'm not" then another car pulls up to my left. It was that kids. It was another corvette, but in bright red. Well this is interesting. A girl walks in front of us holding a green flag. She holds the flag in the air. We all start our engines.

"Look like your driving" I say. Jack nods his head. The girl drops the flag and we all take off. I take the lead. Behind me, the kid and Blackrose are fighting for second. In only a matter of seconds, both of them are next to me. The street gets pitch black. I turn on my headlights. I see Blackrose in front of me. I speed up and catch up to her. In the distance, I see a bunch of people. As we get closer, I see someone holding a checkered flag.

"Almost there" Jack says. Now all three of us are battling for the lead. As we get closer, I speed up. I'm in front. And it stays that way as we pass the checkered flag. I slow down and stop. The kid stops next to us. I hear a horn. I move my mirror. Blackrose backs up into a dark alley. I'm guessing she wants me to follow.

"Jack. Go talk to your friend or whoever. If I don't come back in 15 minutes, call one of the others to come and get you"

"Won't they know"

"Go to a friends house or someplace else"

"What do you want me to tell them about you"

"I had to take care of something. And that's all you say" Jack gets out. I sneak away and drive into the alley. I transform when I know no one can see me.

"So you decide to show up" Blackrose says. She is leaning onthe side of one the building with her arms crossed.

"Yeah. Now what do you want" She chuckles.

"I want your help" I look at her surprised. She wants my help?

"You want my help"

"Yeah, I know. Your the last bot I would ask for help. But your the only bot I know that will be able to help"

"What do I have to do"

"Follow me" she transforms and waits for me. I hesitate. Should I really help her? I transform and follow her.