War

I walk in the stands of the racetrack. I had nowhere to go. The stand then start to shake. I lift my head up to see Thunder and Storm running toward me. By the time they get to me, they are out of breath.

"Starscream is planing an attack. He wants to get rid of the Autobots once and for all"

"Why are you telling me this. Your cons"

"Because. We care about you too. We just wanted to warn you. You better tell your team" they say before running off. I start to run off the stands. I have no idea where I'm going.

"Ashley to Autobots. Meet me in front of the racetrack" I say. I really hope they listen.

It's not long before the Autobots, and children, arrive at my location. The only one what wasn't here was Bee.

"Where's Bee"

"No idea" Raf says. Usually Raf is with him.

"Why did you call us here" Bulkhead asks.

"Starscream is planing an attack on us. I have no idea when"

"How do you know"

"Cons told me"

"And how are we suppose to believe you and your Con friends"

"Because we do. Ashley wouldn't lie about something like this" Ironhide says. I then realized I have to find Bee

"I have to find Bee"

"How. He could be anywhere"

"Well I'm looking" I say and run off. I look at all the major stops. Nothing. I start to give up when something told me to look in a certain building, and I did. When I get there, I walk in and search.

"Bee. You in here" I hear something. I turn around to see Bee. We just look at each other, not knowing what to do

"Why are you here" he asks

"To look for you"

"Why"

"Because we need you. Starscream is planning an attack"

"Why did you look for me"

"Because I want to talk to you" he says nothing.

"I'm sorry for making deals with the cons. I should have known it would lead to something like this. And I knew that you and the bots would get upset. And I am sorry" he just looks at me. Then he walks up to me and puts his arms around me, and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I would never leave you" he says. I smile.

"Come on. Let's go meet up with the others" I say as we walk out.

We meet up with the rest of the bots.

"Glad your here" it's not long before an explosion goes off not that far from us.

"Run" I yell. The bots grab the kids and we run. I panic. Yes, I'm actually scared. We hide somewhere. I lean up against a building. I can't deal with this. Bee sees this and walks over.

"It's gonna be okay"

"No. No it's not" I start to shake a little.

"Calm down. You have all of the Autobots here. Nothing will happen" i just shake my head. He wraps his arms around me. I put my head on his chest.

"Please don't leave" I say. I'm still shaking.

"I won't. I promise" he says. I feel him kiss the top of my head. Another explosion happens not far.

"We need somewhere to hide the children" says Arcee.

"They will need some bots to stay and guard them, just in case. I'll volunteer to stay with them" Ratchet says. The children all look up at their gaurdians. Raf walks over to me. I kneel down.

"Stay safe Raf"

"I will. You be safe"

"I will Raf. I'll see you soon" I smile. He smiles back before walking over to the other kids. I watch them as they walk out of sight.

"So now what are we gonna do" Bee asks.

"We should split up and try to see what the cons are up to. If you find anything, contact everyone". Sides says. We all nod. Everyone spits up. Bee and I carefully walk around Cybertron. Every so often, you hear an explosion go off. Every time I hear one, I think about everyone else. I think about the children and if they are safe.

"You okay"

"What? Umm yeah yeah I'm fine"

"Doesn't seem that way"

"Sorry. Have a lot on my mind" it's not long after until an explosion goes off next to us. We both fall. We quickly get up. Bee grabs my arm and we both start to run. We run into a small building.

"They want us all dead, because of me"

"Ash. It's not all because of you" I don't respond. I look outside. All of Cybertron is almost ruined, again. Bee walks up behind me and puts his arms around me.

"It's another war" he says

"And we are gonna win" I say in anger. I am tired of the Cons ruining everything. I start to walk when Bee grabs me and turns me around.

"Ash. If this is another war, we might not see each other again.

"What are you saying" he doesn't respond. Instead he pulls me in kisses me. He opens his spark chamber and so do it. In an instant, our sparks are bonded. I break away from the kiss.

"I know this is not how you would want it" he says.

"It's okay Bee"

"Just. Please stay safe. This is war, and I don't need to see you captured again"

"I'll try my best" I joke. I kiss him on the cheek before running out of the building. It's not long after that I hear the cries from certain bots.