Not Nevada

BUMBLEBEES POV

I was checking out some Con activity. Ratchet had just groundbridged me to the coordinates. I looked around the area. I saw Starscream. His slaves were mining for Energon. I walked over and took out my gun and started to shoot at them.

"Attack!" Starscream ordered. The Cons started to fight back. There were way to many of them but I did my best to fight them. Starscream charged at me. He pushed me against the side of a cliff. He had out his blade.

"I'll do what Megatron should have done to you along time ago" he said. I closed my eyes. Then I heard a gun shot. I opened my eyes to see Starscream on the ground slowly getting up. I looked at who fired the shot. It was Ashley. She put her gun away and ran over to me.

"You ok?" she asks. I nod. Starscream looks at the both of us.

"But why are you here?" he asks Ashley.

"We aren't in Nevada, are we?" Ashley says smirking at him. His eyes widened and looked at her. He then transformed and flew away.

"We aren't in Nevada?" I ask her.

"Nope. That's why I came. And I'm glad I did" she said. A few moments later I was groundbridged back to base.

"Hey Bee!" Raf says. I smile at him.

"They were mining for more Energon." I tell everyone.

"Why are they looking for more Energon. They have a lot of it" Bulkhead says.

"I don't know. Something's going on. But we need to make sure that we stop it" Arcee says. I walk over to Raf.

"Ashley was there" I tell him

"She was!" Raf says in excitement.

"Ya. She kinda saved me from Starscream" I tell him

"Why is he so afraid of her?" Raf asks

"I don't know Raf" I tell him.

"Do you think she will come back?" he asks

"Don't worry Raf. She will." I tell him. And I know for a fact she will.