Decepticons Win(kinda)

RAFS POV
Jack, Miko, and I walked into base. All the bots turned around once they heard us.
"Well?" Ratchet asks. We didn't say anything. Miko just handed Rachet her phone. He plugged it in to the computer. The screen appeared and the video plays. I remember every part. When she saw us, when she saved us, and when she left us. The video went by fast and the screen went black.
"So she escaped, killed Blackrose, and then went back. That doesn't seem right" Arcee says.
"I agree" Bumblebee says.
She went back for revenge!" Miko says.
"No way Miko. A smart bot wouldn't go back." Bulkhead said.
"Well I guess Ashley isn't smart" Smokscreen teased. Arcee smacks him. Bumblebee rolls his eyes.
"But why would she go back?" Jack asks.
"I'm not sure. But we need to find out" Ratchet says.
"So this is where all the magic happens" a voice says. We all turn around to see Blackrose standing at the entrance of the base.
"Get out Blackrose!"Arcee yells. Blackrose smirks. She throws something at the ground.
"It's not a bomb" Ratchet says.
"Then what is it" Jack asks.
/////////////////////////////////////
ASHLEYS POV
"Kill her" Shockwave yells. I smirk as I shoot at his computers. They burst into flames. Decepticons surround me. I take my blade out and block their shots. I then shoot at them. Shockwave then pins me to the wall.
"You ruined everything. My plan to make you an experiment. A plan to destroy the Autobots. You are gonna pay" he yells. He then puts his gun to my chest. There was no way to get myself out of this one.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
RAFS POV
"It's a force field" I say. The bots were stuck behind a invisible wall. Jack, Miko, and I weren't in the force field.
"Shockwave will be very proud of me for bringing back three Autobot pets" Blackrose says. The bots are pounding against the invisible wall.
"Don't hurt the children" Ratchet says.
"I'm not taking orders from an Autobot" Blackrose says. She starts to walk toward us. She then reaches down and grabs us.
"Groundbridge please" Blackrose radios to Decepticon base. We try to break free from Blackroses grasp. Then all I hear is a speeding engine.