My other stories + info about the sequel.

If you loved this story and need your next read, go check out my book Lost Minds, about a girl named Naomi, who is verbally abused by her parents and has a slight mental condition which she refuses to take her meds for.

She gets in trouble in school and likes to live her life alone, that's what made the most sense until the new guy, Daxon came to her school. He doesn't seem that scared of her and follows her around, shes pushes to her limits trying to get away from him.

When he offers her a deal she can't refuse, she's stuck with him.

What happens when secrets are revealed? Who is Daxon and why won't he leave her alone? And why is Naomi struggling to keep him away like everyone else in her life?

This story includes a enemies to lovers type of love and has depth and twists and turns. Don't miss it!!!

My next story is "Psycho Love"

It's also about a girl with issues but just a bit more than Naomi.

Aliza lives her life trying to create things that will be interesting, this all changes when she meets Issac.
And he throws her into a world of chaos.

She falls in love with it.

When a threat comes to end their fun, what will they do???

Read to find out in "Psycho Love"

And now about the sequel.

So as you guys know, I'm coming out with a with a sequel called The Lunas Wrath for this story, set ten years in the future with Eliana and Noah.

It's going to be coming out... drumroll... in a week.

By the 6th, I will begin uploading it, so follow me so you get all the updates!!!

Alsooooo my newest story "Dealing with a Devil" is now out!!! It's about a girl with a demonic secret and a boy that's been through hell. Almost literally.

I'll also be editing The Alphas heart so ignore it if you see a notification for a chap unless it says A/N or something like this.

Ok I think that's all so I'll stop now, if you guys have anything to say, just comment it down below!!!

Remember to follow me for updates and all that kind of stuff. I love y'all so much.

XO.