Forty-seven

Alora gasps, a cold chill wracking her spine

she grabs on to the nearest hand she could find. Which so happened to be harry's. Her scared eyes flickered around like a weak flame as the masked deatheaters drew nearer.

Harry squeezed her hand in reassurance, a gesture that reminded her of Draco.
"Don't be scared." He whispered to his side, so only she could hear.

A cold breath escaped her trembling lips as she brought her wand up towards the looming figures. She tried not to think the worst but it was hard when being faced by the most dangerous criminals in the wizarding world.

"Where is Sirius?" Harry firmly said.

"You should really learn to tell the difference between what is real and what is a dream." The cloaked man uttered quite calmly.
A sharp sound like a blade being drawn echoed as he swiped his wand from its holder, revealing his face to the group of teenagers.

Lucius Malfoy...

He had the same icy grey eyes as Draco, instead his were filled only with hate and dread. If only the man had known the girl he was staring at was the girl that his only son treasured so much.

Alora was watchful of the multiple figures emerging from the dark corridors of isles. The eerie pitched cackle of bellatrix Lestrange bled into her mind as she taunted a furious Neville.

Lucius' eyes flickered to alora for a moment, recognising her harsh stare with a raised brow.

"The blackburn girl." He stifled an amused snarl. He'd seen her on all the headlines and was more curious than many to know she was alive.
"What a curious little thing..." he continued.

Bellatrix lestrange's eyes widened upon hearing that surname. Her teeth immediately bearing into a scowl.

"She's got traitor's blood in her that one! Let me have her!" The wildly crazed convict lurched foreward only to be caught by Lucius.

"Now now, she's only a child Bella. The dark lord will decide what to do with her."

Harry tightened his grip on his wand, his muscles tensing at their venomous words.
"I said to not go near my friends or I'll break it." He threatened, holding the prophecy loosely in his hand. He stared at the ghostly orb and then back at the man.
"Why did Voldemort need me to come get this?"

"You dare speak his name? You filthy halfblood!" Bellatrix screamed in her hoarse voice, her bloodshot eyes staring daggers at Harry.

"it's alright he's just a curious lad." The malfoy tutted.
"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you really... haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord?" He explained.

Alora felt hermione shift in her spot nervously, then they all noticed the deatheaters closing in from all angles, trapping them like prey.

"...why the dark lord was unable to kill you when you were just and infant. Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, locked in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything..."

A distraction. That was all this was, a distraction. But for a moment it seemed if Harry was actually intrigued by the bargain he was offering.

"I've waited fourteen years.. I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!"

"Stupefy!" They all casted a synchronised attack, fleeing the scene as fast as possible.

They all strayed as deatheaters separated them in different directions. Glass shattered all around them as cloaked figures were sent crashing into shelves.

"Levicorpus!" Alora heard a familiar voice yell and ran towards it.

Luna had been struck on the floor but managed to defend herself.
"Luna, you're bleeding."

"I'm perfectly fine. I just saw Neville go that way, let's hurry." She chimed.

Alora, nodded, helping her up.
As soon as Luna had reunited with Neville they had bumped into the rest of the group.
They tried fighting off the relentless deatheaters that kept coming at them but it was getting unbearable.

"Reducto."

Ginny had cast a spell that doomed them all. The distant sound of glass shattering shook them all to their core. The eerie echo of the shelves crashing like dominoes sounded like thunderous roars. The whole room was self destructing.

"Get to the door!"

They all ran furiously, hearts lurching as they tumbled through the exit, falling unknowingly into nothingness... only to be caught by thin air as they were merely inches from the ground.

"Is everyone alright?" Hermione coughed as the air in her lungs returned.

"This is the department of mysteries..." Ron muttered in plain astonishment.

"Wait. Stop. Something isn't right..." Harry stammered, he felt a rush of dread come upon him in a crashing wave.

"Where is alora?"