F o u r

As Alora strolled into the hall for breakfast Ronald snickered

"You stayed out late last night." He teased. She simply rolled her eyes at him. "Harry refused to sleep a wink until he heard you come back." He chuckled.

"Knock it off Ron." Harry muttered elbowing him in the side.
"Well, mind enlightening us on what you were out past curfew doing?" Ron asked with a curious look and Harry listened in as well.

"Just sending a letter home." She shrugged her shoulders, it's not lying if it's the truth, she just didn't tell the complete story.
"Then what are you hiding in your pocket?" Ron raised a brow cheekily.

"Nothing." She responded quickly swiping her hand from her pocket to hide behind her back. She bit her lip nervously.
"C'mon, you can't hide it from us forever. Show us." Alora shook her head.

"My gosh Alora is you hand bleeding?!" Hermione suddenly exclaimed appearing mysteriously from behind her. Alora slapped her forehead as her secret is revealed by none other than the all knowing granger herself.
"What?!" Harry's eyes widened he took Her arm to see for himself.

"Bloody hell Alora, when hermione told us you were out past curfew we expected you to come back with a hickey not a bloody cast!"

"Ron!"Alora covered his mouth hurriedly hoping no one had heard.
"And you're over exaggerating again, it's just a small cut." She rolled her eyes.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Harry asked with concern written all over his face. He had always been strangely protective over Alora.

"I had a small accident.. a... paper cut." She inwardly cringed at her little white lie.

"You can't expect us to believe that. We basically can see the red seeping through the bandages." Harry held her hand in both of his.
"You're always too worried Harry, it doesn't bother me much anyways so hurry up and eat unless you want to be late to class." She nudged him reassuringly.

"I worry because you make me worry." Harry lowered his voice.

"You couldn't make it more obvious, at least try to hide it." Ron snickered as he shoved a forkful of eggs into his mouth. He gave Harry a mischievous knowing look in which Harry returned it with a glare.
"Shut it Ron." He warned.

"Hide what?" Alora giggled at the childish pair having a silent argument together.

"His feelings, because he's absolutely in lo—." Harry slaps his hand over his freckled face before he could even finish.
"Ron doesn't know what he's saying— he's not in his right mind today." He says defensively as his red headed friend's muffled laughter erupts.

"You boys are unbelievable." Hermione commented from the opposite end of the table.

As the group continued to enjoy their hearty breakfast, Alora subtly peered over at syltherin table and looked across the rows, however, she couldn't find what or who she was hoping to see. No sign of the ruthless platinum blonde was seen that morning and she wasn't entirely sure if she was disappointed or relieved.