T e n

Alora stormed down to the dungeons where her crimson tie would stand out amongst the many veridian ones

Alora stormed down to the dungeons where her crimson tie would stand out amongst the many veridian ones. She walked with fierceness and confidence dismissing the timidness she usually would have shown as she eyed the crowd in search for Draco.

The boys cooed like a pack of wild wolves creeping up on its prey as she walked through whereas the girls just snickered with piercing stares. They shot daggers with their eyes burning holes through her with their intense glares.

"You lost Winters? Because I can show you back to my dorm." An older student cooed.
Other students slapped his back as they whistled at the young Gryffindor.

"She's colder than her surname." Another hollered but Alora dejected his comment.

She visibly cringed at the unwanted attention and a growing queasy feeling developed in her stomach. She began to feel small standing amongst the many slytherins and regretted even searching in this part of the school. She wanted to turn back until a firm hand grasped her shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Draco said in a low growl.
Alora widened her eyes as he came into focus.

The boys howled louder to taunt draco.
"Malfoy's got himself a girlfriend!" One mocked.

Draco darted his head towards the crowd with a cunning glare. He snarled at them arrogantly before tugging on Alora. "Follow me."

He pulled her into the abandoned hospital wing and shut the door briskly

He pulled her into the abandoned hospital wing and shut the door briskly. He heaved a heavy sigh and turned to face her.
"What were you doing there?" He grit his teeth.
He was obviously mad at her for making such rash decisions.

"I-I was looking for you." She muttered.
Alora suddenly found her feet very interesting as Draco glared at her intensely.

"Mclaggen approached me today and told me what you did.. threatening people... starting fights...because of...uh...." She bit her lip in frustration.

"Because of you?" He stated bluntly and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Well, Yeah.. that." She hummed.
She saw his eyes shift dangerously as a fiery look appeared on his face.

"And you thought it would be smart to go down to the dungeons and strut about so that they could eye you like you're some sort of prey?!" He hissed frustratedly.

"They weren't! And I was not strutting " She scoffed at his blatant argument. Still, she couldn't look weak infront of draco.

"They definitely were! Did you hear those comments they were saying about you?
How could you carelessly walk about when they're all watching you like a pack of wild wolves?!" He exclaimed.

"Are you getting angry at me?" She huffed in disbelief. "I wouldn't have gone if you'd have just stuck your nose out of my business and let me deal with things myself."

"And you thought doing exactly what I was trying to prevent was the best move?" He argued further. He messed up his light hair in aggravation.

"Well I... I never asked you to!" She stammered crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't even understand why you're acting so controlling and jealous." She huffed angrily. Draco felt challenged by her confidence and defiant character. He snarled in response.

"Me? Jealous? How dare you accuse me of being jealous. I just don't want you getting affiliated with the wrong sort." He stated firmly with a strong dominant presence looming over her.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." She scoffed. " And last time I checked Malfoy, you don't own me."

"We'll see about that." He smirked arrogantly.

Alora's eyes widened as her face dropped.
She collected herself briefly before raising a brow at the boy who grinned triumphantly at the girl.
The mere thought of draco thinking that he had some control over her made her intent to challenge him further.

"And what does that mean?" She eyed him curiously.

"It means that you're mine."

Ok so low key a bit cringe

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer.
It's taking some time to figure out how to build the characters and their romance without rushing into it too much, but I can assure you there are many plot twists ahead.. just wait and see.

As always thank you for reading and appreciating my FF.
I hope it is as fun for you to read as it is for me to write xx

The mysterious 'villain(s)' will be revealed soon...