E i g h t-t e e n

Draco decided to walk her back to the Gryffindor entrance to make sure she was feeling completely better

Draco decided to walk her back to the Gryffindor entrance to make sure she was feeling completely better. He smiled from ear to ear as they strolled down the halls, their sides constantly brushing against each other's. They took their time, neither wanted to leave just yet.

"Say something." She smiled shyly. "Don't make me feel awkward about.. you know..."

"Kissing me?" He cocked a brow.

Alora immediately slapped a hand over his mouth.
"Ok. Say anything BUT that." She became flustered. "And besides, It was the cheek it doesn't even count." She pouted.

"Sure" He smirked teasingly causing Alora to nudge his side.

As they neared the Gryffindor common room entrance where that fat lady resided, she spun on her heels and turned towards him. "3 minutes left till curfew." She smiled up at him.

"And?" Draco shrugged with a nonchalant look on his face.

She chuckled. "You should be getting back to your dorm too."

He leaned in close proximity of her blushing face. "You should know by now, I never follow rules Winters."

She gulped.

She could feel his hot breath against her skin.
His grey eyes scanning her flustered face.

"Two minutes." She said but it came out as merely a whisper as he came closer.

She became transfixed on him as his scent filled her nose. The bold girl who had kissed him not to long ago had vanished and now she is in a state of bewilderment.

When he saw her flustered expressing he felt satisfied.
A cheeky smirk formed on his lips.

"Goodnight winters." He spoke softly in a low voice.
Bringing his hand up to her shoulders, he gently brushed back her hair behind her ears.

She cracked a hopeless smile as she unravelled herself from his arm and walked towards her dorms.
"See you later Malfoy."

Even after she had settled into the comfort of her own bed, a smile remained dancing on her lips until she fell asleep soundly that night. One of the best nights sleep she's gotten in weeks.

 One of the best nights sleep she's gotten in weeks