S e v e n

Alora woke up particularly early this morning, for a fairly good reason you see

Alora woke up particularly early this morning, for a fairly good reason you see. She'd thrown her usual school robes to the side and instead pulled out a dress. Not just any dress but a dress she had been saving for a special occasion and it was sure a special day. She was pleased that the weather was warm and skies were clear that day as if the universe were setting something up for her.
She pulled the dress on her body and looked in the mirror. She smiled at the reflection staring back at her feeling contempt that the dress fit her perfectly, hugging her waist and flattering her body in all the right places. She slipped on a pair of shoes, grabbed a coat and ran out the door.

As she was rushing down the stairs she looked across the common room where she saw Harry exiting the boy's dormitory and a smile crept up on her face. She noticed how nicely he was dressed and how soft his brunette hair looked. He also caught a glimpse of her and a similar smile appeared across his face. They both rushed down the stairs like two excited children on Christmas and met by the crackling fire.

Harry's eyes were transfixed on Alora as they strolled through hogsmeade side by side

Harry's eyes were transfixed on Alora as they strolled through hogsmeade side by side. She gave off an effortless charm without even trying just simply by tucking the loose strands of hair behind her ear. Harry swallowed the lump in his throat and his stomach tightened.
"So where are we headed?" She asked breathlessly.

"Uhh about that.." harry itched his head. He glanced towards the building located on the other side of the busy path, pink frills and bows decorated the building's interior. Madam puddifoots was a place known for it's reputation as the place where couples go on dates. Through the large windows Harry saw the tables of couples smiling sweetly at each other, sharing sickly sweet tea cakes with their loved ones. The last time Harry had seen that many cakes was at Dudley's 11th birthday when he insisted that Aunt Petunia made him one of every flavour cake he could think of, and of course she couldn't resist spoiling the plump boy. The inside of the cafe was completely covered in bright pink and red hearts were scattered throughout the room. Lace tablecloths draped over the round tables and big puffy bows decorated the backs of the heart shaped chairs. Harry looked back at Alora suggestively and she quickly caught onto his line of sight. He had assumed that madam puddifoots was the place that most girls usually liked, that is, most girls except Alora .