N i n e t e e n

"Hello love

"Hello love. Missed me?"

 Missed me?"

"Kade." She said, it almost came out as a whisper.

He smiled that trademark devilish smirk as he eyed her.
"You've grown a lot." He grinned.

She could say the same for him. He's become taller, his face more chiseled and sharp, voice deeper and the once innocent looking messy dark hair has now become neat and tidy. He looked more mature, more handsome but most of all more dangerous. She wasn't going to fall for his charms just like everyone does because she already knew how dangerous he really was and is.

"Don't come near me." She warned, taking a step back.
She tried not to let her voice shake as her heart raced and her body fell numb.

He rolled his tongue and stepped forward.
"Is that any way to treat me? It's been years Alora, it really hurt when you left. I was very upset." He growled.

"I didn't leave. I escaped." She hissed.

He stared her down.
"When will you learn love? You can never escape me. You're mine." He said placing a hand around her wrist which she instantly snatched away.

"Don't touch me kade. I'm not the innocent and naive girl you used to know. You can't take advantage over me anymore. I won't let you." She stammered. Her breaths became heavy and her stomach was in knots.

He huffed. "You really have grown. But that doesn't change anything, I know you too well and you know it."
As much as she hated to admit it, it was true. He was the single person that knew all her secrets, all her lies, her childhood and she despised that fact.

When she didn't reply he knew he had gotten to her, she was stumped.
"You wouldn't want me to reveal to everyone who you really are do you? What your real name is. Right miss winters?" He snarled.

She breathed heavily as the weight on her chest became heavier.
"What do you want?" She seethed, holding back the fear in her eyes.

"That's simple. I want you." He Smiled sadistically.