T w e n t y

The following days went by slowly, the crowd around the goblet of Fire accumulated as the day of selection neared

The following days went by slowly, the crowd around the goblet of Fire accumulated as the day of selection neared. Hermione and Alora was among the crowd, sitting on the sidelines, Alora had forced her curly haired friend to come watch with her as she had been doing for the past few days. Hermione payed little attention to the goblet and instead held a book up to her face.

Loud cheers were heard as a tall male was pushed out of the crowd.
"Go on diggory!" His friends cheered.
Cedric smiled as he walked up to the goblet, the electric blue flames illuminated his face as he dropped the paper. The flame ignited slightly and then settled again.
The students roared and clapped, his friends embraced him as he stepped out of the age line.

Soon after, a wave of cheers erupted again as Fred and George raced into the room holding viles of liquid.
"Well lads, we've done it! Cooked it up this morning!" They roared with excitement. The crowd responded well with waves of cheers and excitement.

"It's not going to work~" hermione slammed her book shut.
Alora smiled sensing that her friend was about to say something witty.

The twins hopped next to the two girls with mischief written all over their faces.
"Oh YeH? and why is that granger?"

She scoffed. "You see this, this is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." The pointed to the glowing line that hovered above the floor.

"So?"

"So. A genius like Dumbledore can't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion."

Fred and George grinned like Cheshire cats.
"But that's why it's so brilliant." Fred remarked.
"Because its so pathetically dim witted." George continued.
Hermione rolled her eyes at their childishness.

The boys stood up above the crowd and popped the caps off the tubes.
"Ready Fred?"
"Ready george."
"Bottoms up." They said together and downed the concatenation. And with that, they jumped into the circle.
The crowd cheered as the pair swaggered up to the goblet and threw their names in.

However, instead of igniting with acceptance, the goblet spat out balls of blue flames making the two fly back with immense force.
Grey hairs grew wildly from their faces and replaced their once red hair.

"You said!"
"No, you said!"
The Weasley twins began to fight on the floor, rolling over each other and wrestling hilariously.
Ron almost wanted to hide his face in his sweater whereas Alora stifled a laugh.

The crowd's ruckus simmered as heavy footsteps enter.
Victor krum had walked in and his presence filled the room. Igor karkaroff followed as victor stepped into the age line and threw his name in the goblet, catching the attention of everyone who was in his presence.
As he did so he turned to stare at none other than hermione granger.

"Mione... did victor krum just...?"Alora began to say, her mouth hung open.

"No. No way. Not likely." She quickly deflected the accusation.
Alora gave her a knowing look which hermione glared upon.