F O R T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

My moan spurs him on, and his hands travel to my breasts as he lightly squeezes them. They fit perfectly in his hands, and my back arches as he touches me. I'm very inexperienced, but Grayson seems to know exactly how to get certain reactions out of me. He pinches my nipples through the fabric of my bra, and I groan in frustration. I need more.

Grayson's mouth moves away from mine as he kisses along my jawline. He sucks my earlobe into his mouth before letting it go with a small nip. "Want me to make you feel good?" he whispers, then kisses the spot right below my ear.

I nod my head speedily up and down, but Grayson doesn't find that answer acceptable because he begins sucking on my skin before releasing it and starting over again in a new spot.

"Please," I whimper, needing him to touch me in a certain area that will give me my release. I know how good it can feel from last time, and I desperately need that again.

He listens to my pleading and finally removes my bra like an expert. He knows how to do that way too easily and way too quickly, but I'm not focusing on why and how he learned it- I'm just grateful right now. He immediately sucks my left nipple in his mouth and I gasp at the newfound sensation. His wet tongue traces around the bud as tingles shoot directly to my core. My hands find his hair as I grip it tightly as encouragement to continue. He growls at the pressure and bites down before releasing it and licking the spot to soothe it.

I can't help the loud gasps that I let out at the slightly painful yet completely pleasurable experience. His other hand travels to my other nipple and squeezes and rubs it between his thumb and pointer finger. I didn't think someone could get this close to release with just minimal touching, but I was definitely wrong. My breaths come out in short pants as my grip on Grayson's hair becomes tighter and tighter.

Just when I feel like I'm climbing higher and higher, he stops playing with my nipples. His hands trail down my stomach, and he leaves wet kisses as he travels lower. He reaches the hem of my jeans as he looks up at me. He slowly unbuttons my pants, giving me time to stop him if I want to. When I make no motion to stop him, he makes quick movements to remove them. Now I'm left with just my panties as I stare up at him with shy excitement.

I feel so exposed in front of him, but I don't feel ashamed. No, I feel confident, beautiful even. The way Grayson stares at me makes me feel alive. His eyes trace my body with awe and so much love. All I want to do is see more of him- feel more of him.

I hesitantly reach for the bottom hem of his shirt and he smirks at me before helping me to remove it. Hovering over me is a God. He's too perfect- his muscles look like they've been carved out of marble. His chest is defined, his abs are so pronounced that I can easily count each one, and the 'V' that disappear under his pants makes my mouth water.

I'm frozen in place by the intimidating man that is my boyfriend. There's a good possibility that I'm drooling right now. Based off of the confident smirk Grayson is directing at me, I'm fairly confident that I'm making a face that I would consider "embarrassing" and he would consider "cute."

"I can't get enough of you," he mutters under his breath before he kisses my lips. His tongue instantly dives into my mouth as our lips pick up speed. Just the feeling of his warm skin against mine feels heavenly.

He kisses down my chest and stomach, leaving a wet trail down until his mouth is right above the line of my panties. He looks up at me, once again making sure that I'm okay with what he's doing.

"You can tell me to stop anytime, love. If you're uncomfortable or-"

"Just take them off already!" I snap, eager for him to touch me. I freeze once I realize how demanding and needy I sound. Gray only raises his eyebrows at my little outburst. The mischievous glint in his eyes betrays his true feelings about my outburst- he's amused by my eagerness.