IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE

Hi guys!

Firstly, I'm so so sorry this isn't a chapter, but I actually have a valid excuse!
So most of you guys know that school is starting soon (for me it's this Friday 😬) so the flood of homework, alarms and literally just plain torture is about to begin.

Unfortunately, I've been extremely busy preparing myself with supplies and things like that, as well as the fact that we're now renovating my bedroom (I'm currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor 😂) and have also been struggling with some personal issues. I just cant seem to find the time to write and I don't want to stay up to late when school begins, otherwise I'm gonna end up sleeping in lessons 😂.

So anyway, I hope you guys understand and don't drop my story; I'm not stopping writing, but my updates will be very delayed (especially this next one) but I will try to write whenever I can — depending on how exhausted I am.

When I settle back into the routine of school and am not stressed about my room situation and other issues I'll get right back to posting frequently, but for now I'll just be writing whenever I feel like it, so updates will be very delayed and slow.

So sorry to disappoint!
Good luck to everyone going back to school/college/university or even if you're staying home!
Thank you for reading this if you did and I hope you all understand! :)

- Kiana