Japan, the moment I knew

After Vernon left for Japan, you felt a bit lonely, but your best friend was there to cheer you up. You were so lucky to have her. Knowing that your crush, boyfriend? (It was not sure, Vernon wanted to wait till he was back for it to be official between you two) was abroad just made you realise that it would be the same your whole life. He'll travel a lot, that's for sure. MinJi was down too since Minghao wasn't here neither. They started to date few weeks ago only you and Vernon knew for the moment. They planned to reveal it to the group after a month at least.

- Hey MinJi, wanna go out grab a coffee?

- Oh yes! If I stay inside any longer, I'm going to cry. I miss Minghao so much!!!

- I know, I know, don't worry he'll be back faster that you can imagine!

- I hope so! Okay now, let's be strong and go out!

- Yeah!!!

Your best friend was better as for you concentrate on her was a good way to not think of him too much. The weather was good and so was the latte you took. MinJi stopped in the street, she saw an adorable dress.

- Oh look YN!!! Isn't pretty??

- Yes totally, try it on! I'm sure a certain someone is going to love it!

- Are you sure?

- Oh yes! More than ever! Minghao will love you more than ever with this dress!

- Really?

- Yes! Believe me girl! You're gonna rock it!

You saw your bestie trying on the dress, she was gorgeous with it.

- Oh darling! You're the prettiest!!!

- Thank you YN!

At that moment you felt your heart aching from his absence... How long will you wait till he will ask you officially? You could wait for a long time, but since you knew how he felt, it was way harder to hold it inside than you thought.

Week passes

Saturday night... Hansol was supposed to be back... his plane was landing at 5PM. You haven't had any reply to all your messages...

Hi Hansol, how's Japan?

seen

Hey, how's the group, is everyone okay there? Aren't you too tired about the training and concert? Here it's good, we are enjoying a bit the sun and working hard!

seen

Hey there Vernon! How are you? It's almost the end of the week, I'm so exited to see you again!

Seen

You were desperate about it... How long will you still have to wait till he'll text you?

Vernon POV

I was going to Japan for a week. I was exited and at the same time I was annoyed that it was just after the wonderful morning I spent with YN. I wanted to be with her so much and at the same time I wanted to perform and do my best on stage for her and the group. I received a text from her, I was happy but couldn't reply because I was about to go up on stage. After the performance I was to tired and forgot to text her back.

- Hey Minghao!?

- Yes?

- Do you have news of Minji?

- Yes, every day, she texted me every day! She is the best!

- Oh, I see!

- How about you and YN?

- She texted me but I totally forgot to reply... I feel so bad about it, I also feel like it's too late to reply now that we are about to go back in Korea.

- Yes, maybe surprise her with a takeaway?

- Oh yes good idea!!!

- She'll love it!

Now that we just landed, I can hurry grab sushis and go to my one and only love. I'm really happy to see her again and surprise her. She'll be mad at me because I haven't texted her, but I hope she'll like the fact that I came right away to see her.

Your POV

You were about to go out when I heard a knock at the door. You went to open and then... He was here, right in front of you, standing there with sushis in his hand.

- Vernon!!!!!

- Hey beauty! How are you?

You jumped in his arm of excitement, so happy to see him again after a week.

- I'm glad to see you so happy sweetheart!

- I missed you like crazy you can't even imagine.

- I missed you like crazy too! Can I come in?

- Yes sure, sorry to make you wait outside. Come in!

He was there, with you and sushis! You could not believe it.

- There you go miss, eat your diner, you must be exhausted!

- Yes, I am. But you must be super tired too, no?

- Yes, I am, but happy because we have two days to recover!

- Do you want me to take notes for you on Monday?

- Yes please, that is so great thank you so much for everything you are doing!

- I am taking notes for me so I can give them to you at the same time!

After eating, you went to sat on your bed and Hansol came next to you, putting his arm around your shoulders. Then you put your head on his shoulder to rest a bit and he started to sing for you, the same song that you loved: Lean on me.

- I love you, YN. I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier, but I wanted to be sure of my feelings and yours.

- I understand, I love you too! Since the first time I have heard your voice till today. I found in you a particularly good friend and more than that.

- I would like us to date if you are okay with that.

- I would love to, and you can start by kissing me no?

He leaned closer to you, slowly coming to your level. He stared at you, his brown eyes illuminated with joy and love. He closed his eyes, you closed your eyes and then he kissed you, his lips moving softly on yours. The softness of his lips was just what you were imagining. He broke the kiss and started at you again.

- I love you YN!