You are unforgettable

The very next day, the sky was clear even though it was still the night. The sun was about to come out and lightened this new day.

Minho was in front of your room with Minji and Woojin, they knocked, and you came out. You were happy about this day, it was 4:30AM and you felt good, happy, serene.

- You look splendid this morning Y/N, said Minho.

- Aw thanks! I finally slept well and for a long time.

- That helps it's true! *smile*

You went the for of you to the bridge. It was almost 5:30AM when you arrived. You looked at the Han River, the sun started to show up... It was splendid indeed. You were happy, your best friend was here. You closed your eyes and started to think of what happened lately in your life. First this voice, this voice you could never forget, then this face, this smile. It was his voice, his face, his smile. Him making everyone around happy and comfortable. Him who would always cheer up whenever she was a bit down. Him who was by her side when she passed out. It was him, Vernon. The one that stall you heart and then broke it.

At this instant you wished times had stopped. You wanted to feel the first ray of sun on your face forever, feel the breeze on your face, playing in your hair. You wanted to be here forever alone, with this voice singing gently in your head.

- Y/N?! Y/N?!

- Humm? Yes

- Were you listening to me? Your best friend was looking at you.

- Oh no sorry, I was daydreaming.

- Well now time to wake up and go back to school, we don't have much time left.

- Yes, I'm coming!!!

As you walked back to school, you chatted with Minji, about how she was.

- I can't forget Minghao, but I know that if I continue this way, I might actually forget all about him for ever.

- Hum... Hum... well for that you'll have to delete your screen wallpaper... Seeing his face all day long won't help you I promise you! Hahaha!

- Nah, don't worry... I can't delete it... It's too hard! Let me keep it!

- Well okay but never cry because of him anymore, arraseo?

- Ne!

You were happy! The both of you, walking next to each other, laughing out loud, joking about silly things.

- Oh no, I don't wanna go to this math class... The teacher is so annoying. I'd rather sleep in my bed... said Minji with her cute baby face.

- Nah, your coming with me young lady! You replied. We need to study hard in order to graduate well!

- Yes, you're right, but I don't feel like it. This morning was so good. This sunrise so amazing... *sight*

Vernon and Minghao came at that moment, you didn't even saw them because you were talking to Minho and didn't notice they arrived in the class.

- Y/N, said Minho, would you actually go see a movie with me next week?

- Oh... Hum... Well, yes, why not, which movie do you want to see?

- I don't know is there any you would like to see?

- There is this movie entitled Kim Ji-Young: born 1982, that seemed quite interesting.

- What is it about?

- It's about an ordinary woman in her 30s, and she started to get inhabited by dead people that were closed to her. It's a drama, seems cool to me. What do you think?

- Well why not! Sounds interesting! I'll tell you later when we'll go, is that okay for you?

- Okay!

Vernon POV:

What she's going too the cinema with this Minho or whatever his name is?

- Hey dude, do you want to go grab snacks before we go to our practice room tonight? I asked The8

- Yes, man why not, I think that we might all get hungry at the end of our practice. We'll have to practice hard since our new MV is supposed to be realised soon. I'm excited!

- Yes same! We worked so hard for this new album!

Then The8 went outside of class to meet with Jun and Jeonghan to talk about tonight practice. I putted on my headphones and listen to BigBang and J.Cole. As I was listening to the music, I secretly watched Y/N. She seemed tired again... I thought I heard her door quite early this morning, but when I came to class she wasn't here. Maybe she went out for a walk... But she needed to sleep... Gosh, why am I thinking of her?! She's the one who doesn't want to talk to me anymore. She was clear! I must forget all about her...

Y/N POV: at the end of the day

You barely saw Vernon during the whole day. You couldn't stop but wanting to see him, having no choice but to face him. Yesterday he wasn't here, and you still hadn't watched the video of the fan meeting, you were waiting to be in your room to check it.

As you walked in the corridor, you saw Vernon going out of his room with The8. They were going the opposite way, so they didn't notice you. Sadly, you went to your room and called Minji.

- Heyo ma girl! Come over in my room and let's spend time together, let's eat ramyeon and watch drama!

- Haha! Yes, I'm coming right now girl!!!

- Hanging out! See ya!