Complications

You woke up in the middle of the night... You felt cold sweat on your back. "Gosh i'm so cold", you thought. You didn't know why you woke up. Was it because of a nightmare? No, probably not. You looked at your phone: 3AM... "Raaahh! Wae?!". You lied down on your bed and tried to go back to sleep. After a few minutes you were still up, not knowing what to do. It was impossible for you to sleep. "Aish!!! Wae!?? Gosh I just want to sleep! f*cking head stop thinking or imagining things! I wanna sleep!" You started to shout, it was painful, your head was hurting so much, it was only amplifying with the lack of sleep you had accumulated during the past few weeks. Work was so tiring. If the knew how much it was killing you little by little.

6AM

- Y/N! Wake up! We have to go! We got exams!!!

- No I don't want to go! I haven't slept last night!

- I don't care! We have to go!!! Please I don't want to be late!

- Ok! I'm coming... Raaahhh

- Thanks you're the best!

- Oh my god! What did I do to have you as my friend?

- I don't know but I bet that you did a great choice!

After getting ready, you left with MinJi. In the class, there was already Seventeen. You couldn't help but smile while seeing Vernon. He raised his head and looked at you.

- Hey Y/N! What's up?!

- Tired and you?

- Didn't really sleep well, but well it's gonna be fine I guess?!

- Yes don't worry! I bet it's gonna be okay today.

- Thanks Y/N!

-You're Welcome!

- What's going on you look so pale?

- To tell the truth I'm not feeling very well since yesterday night. But I bet it's gonna be ok as always!

- No please get well soon! I really hope you'll be fine very soon.

- Awe Thank you I'll do my best to heal quickly! *wink*

After lunch break you went to the nursery because you weren't well at all. On your way there with MinJi supporting you, you suddenly felt worse and without even realising it you passed out.

- PLEASE SOMEONE HERE? I need help... MinJi was crying so much that she couldn't scream any more for help... Please help me, I need help...

Ming Hao came outside to breath fresh air, and stopped right away when he saw MinJi crying.

- What's wrong MinJi?

- She... Sh... She just collapsed in front of me. I can't do any thing about her, I can't carry her because I'm too weak, please help me or call Vernon to help you... She isn't heavy but please help me! She was crying her soul out, crying into MingHao's shoulder.

- It's gonna be okay... ssshhhhh it's gonna be fine, look at me!

She raised her chin and looked at him, his brown eyes, she could just drown in them.

- Vernon, we have to call Vernon for her.

- Yes, I'm calling. Yes, Vernon... It's MingHao, yes... Can you come?... Like right now... On the way to the nursery... Ne, she collapsed... Hurry stop taking and come here, she needs you.

Your best friend could hear Vernon last sentence. "I'm coming right now, please cover her, I don't want her to get worse".

After a little while Vernon came, half running.

-Oh My God! Why couldn't she say a thing this morning? How stubborn she is! He was now smiling.

He was carrying her bridal style. Throwing glances at her from time to time.

As they arrived at the nursery, the nurse started to yell at Vernon.

- Why didn't you bring her earlier, it's serious, it could have worsen. You're so irresponsible.

- This is too complicated.