Discovering You

As you and your best friend walked to class, she bumped into someone.

- Oh I'm sorry! She said, bowed and left.

- Wait, can I, at least, have your name? The stranger said.

- Oh yes... Sorry. May name is Oh MinJi. She suddenly lifted her eyes towards the stranger and her eyes started sparkling.

- Nice to meet you Oh MinJi! He smiled and left.

Your best friend couldn't help but smile ear to ear. So you questioned her:

- Tell me why are you smiling?

-It's nothing... She said smiling even more.

- I don't believe you, just spit it out!

- Ok... She paused making you wait, It was The8 of Seventeen!!!

-Oh that's why! But please can you stop fangirling, it's only a boy!

- NO you don't understand. I've biased him for 2 years now, I can even be in love with him, like for real.

- I'm not interested in boys so I don't care. You said coldly.

- Aw stop being cold hearted Y/N it's annoying, you're No F.U.N

- Aish there she goes again singing this song... You let out a loud sight.

Lunch time

MinJi came to find me.

- Y/N-ah! She shouted.

- What's the matter again? You answered pissed off.

- Look over there! She said while pointing at a group of boys, It's Seventeen!!! do you think that The8 will remember me?! She was exited about that.

- Probably not, look how many people there are around them!

- Hey stop being pessimistic around me... Don't ruin my hopes please, I was so happy about that!

- Ok Ok maybe he'll remember your name!

- I hope... she said with a sad tone.

The crowd of girls starting moving to us, you wondered what was going on. Suddenly you saw Vernon, The8 and the other members you didn't remember their names. Your heart started beating faster as they approached you. You had your eyes fixed on someone special... Guess who? Vernon of course and MinJi's on The8.

- Yo ladies!!! a boy with blond hair sang.

- Oh... Hi Seun-seungk-seungkwan, your best friend stuttered.

- Hey MinJi, right? The8 asked

- Yes hi Minghao! She started getting all red.

- Hey! Vernon said.

- Oh! Hi Vernon, call me Y/N! You said and slightly blushed.

He looked at you intently and you blushed even harder.

-Hi Y/N, it's nice seeing you again.

You continued the conversation until you had to go back in class. You left with MinJi, Vernon, Woozi and Scoups. You saw how sad your friend wa because her crush wasn't here with her.

Time skipped, it's now 9pm

You yawned and stretched then got up and went to the cafe near by your school. There you saw someone familiar sitting alone with his headphones.

- Hansol-ah?

He looked at you and smiled.

- Hey Y/N! You can sit here if you want.

- Oh thanks but is it ok? Am I not bothering you?

- It's fine. Sit please.

As you sat down you saw him staring at you.

- Why are you here all by yourself?

- I'm trying to escape from the other members. They are so loud sometimes. And it's good to be isolated from time to time, it gives us time to think.

- Oh I see. Do you want to drink or eat something my treat?

- Just water thanks a lot Y/N!

- No problem I am happy to be able to be here with you without noise and girls around you screaming like crazy. I can easily understand your wish of being alone.

- I'm happy someone finally understand me.

As you two continued talking night was even darked and you left together back to school.

As you entered your room you were happy. You had the chance to know more about Hansol and it was a good thing for you.

Sorry I've been busy with exams!!! Sorry a million times. Here a lil update wait for me I'll do my best in the future!!!
Thx for reading and voting!!!
I love y'all