I'm so disappointed in you...

Your POV:

You were happy that when you woke up he was here, right next to you.

- Yah! MinJi, what are you looking at?!

- Th...The..

- The what? Tell me already!

- The8, he... he... just kissed a girl... on the lips!

- No way! That can't be true! I don't believe it!

- It's true...

She looked so sad... my heart broke because her heart was broken by a stupid boy who thought he could do such a thing to your best friend... You were so disappointed in him and you suddenly thought What if Vernon has a girlfriend hidden from the media? What if he is the same???

- Hey MinJi, come with me and let's take an Ice Americano, let's just go and cheer up!

- I don't feel like it...

- No, you come it's on me! Kaja!!!

As you go to the café next to the school, you see The8 and Vernon passing by and talking. Vernon started making meme faces and you tried your best not to laugh because your friend was annoyed to see them. She was sad you could see that form her expression, but when you passed near them, she gave The8 a death glare that would freak anyone who saw it.

Vernon looked at you in the eyes trying to understand what was wrong with your friend. You looked at him and said in silence "later". The8 looked at your friend not knowing what to do.

- Hey Min Ji, are you ok? He asked

- Yes, I'm good thanks.

And then you part away and went to the café. You ordered two Ice americano and sat down with your friend.

Vernon POV:

- Yah The8, what's gotten into MinJi today?

- I don't know... The way she looked at me... huh scarring

- Does she know that you have a girlfriend?

- Well not sure if she knows, I'm not sure the media knows it already...

- Well maybe you should tell her, because if she learns it by someone else, she's going to be so mad at you. Do you want to lose her?

- No, she's cute and funny, she's a good friend

As we're talking, we arrived at the dorm.

- Okay man I'm going to run a bit and then ill use the shower, see you!

All I wanted was having a message of Y/N, but she sent me nothing. While I'm running, I realise that I want to know her better, see her smile and laugh more, I want to have her by my side for a long time because she inspires me so much.

- Yah Vernon-ie! S.Coups was here. Man come here I must tell you something!

- What is it? Can't you see I'm running?

- I see that you're running, but we're having an issue with The8... He was not careful enough and a photo of him and his girlfriend is now all over the internet!

- Oh man! I know someone who'll be upset about that...

- So now we have a dating ban from the agency, they don't want to see us with any girls. Tell him and be careful about that, I don't want anymore problem with girls stories, arraseo?

- Yup man, I got it! See ya!

I ran back to our room and looked for Th8.

- Ya The8?! We have a little problem...

- What is it again?

- Breakup with your girlfriend, we have a dating ban from the agency because a picture of you and your girlfriend came out on the internet!

- Oh sh*t! Are you serious?

- Do I look like I wanna joke about that?

Your POV:

You went back to your room, not wanting to send a message to Vernon about earlier in the afternoon. You didn't know how to tell him. As you opened your phone you saw: "Breaking news: Seventeen member The8 spotted at his school holding a girl hand, after some research we found out she was his girlfriend!". And then you thought Oh my! Min Ji is gonna be so mad, angry, sad... But I can't do anything about that for the moment... As you were thinking your phone rang.

- Hey Y/N, have you saw it?

- The news about Th8?

- Yes

- Yes, I just saw it, I'm so sorry...

- I'm sorrier for you!

- Wae?

- Because they have a dating ban...

- Pardon me? A What??!!

- They can't be seen with girls anymore. I'm so sorry for you darling.

- Well, it's fine, it's not like Vernon would date me anyway so now we are free birds!