Seventeen

Your POV

You are so tired, you didn't sleep well and you cried a lot when you woke up in the middle of the night... Again this voice... you started to text your best friend.

You: Hey, I want to call you... I need to talk to you...

But you remembered it was the middle of the night and she was probably sleeping...

You: Hey, I wa...

You started to delete the message. You wanted to cry your soul out... The pain was intense... Your body was hurting everywhere... You want to call her... Please message me or call me I want to talk to you...You thought to yourself.

The night passed

Your alarm rang...

Gosh!!! Nooooooooooo... I don't want to wake up today is the day and I have to explain everything to Min Ji... I'm not ready I am scared to death... You thought for yourself again.

Time skip

As You entered the classroom, you walked towards Min Ji who was half asleep on her desk... What the hell did she do to be that tired... I hope it's not because of me...

- Min Ji...

No answer. Ok there's two option. Or she's ignoring you or she was just sleeping. You thought the first one would be the good one, but as you approached her desk you saw her sleeping baby face, then thought she was cute. Again you whispered in her ears so you don't scared her

- Min Ji... Get up, Seventeen is coming today don't sleep any more.

- Hum, I don't want to wake up... Mum let me sleep a little bit more...

- Min Ji, I'm not your mum... I started laughing lightly because she was hell too cute.

- Y/N???

- Yes it's me I wanted to talk to you.

- Well can it wait bit or not?

- No it's about yesterday.

- Ok I'm coming.

As she was standing up and started to walk towards the door I was already out going in the direction of the art class because it was empty.

Min Ji POV

- What do you wanted to talk to me about?

- I sincerely apologise for what happened yesterday, I was a total jerk... I'm sorry I wanted to keep everything for me... But I ended up crying most of the night... And also...

She didn't let me finish she spoke first.

- You know what... I just don't want to hear your f*** ing excuses... Like I care. I always told you everything but if you prefer keeping everything for you I understand so now I'm leaving...

as she was saying that she started to walk out of the room.

- Stooooooppppp right now!!! Min Ji ssi stop it now

I turned around and I saw her crying. I ran towards her and hugged her...

- Please listen to me and then make your judgement. But please listen first.

- Fine, she said;

- First let me apologize for what happened yesterday. I wasn't good with you and I am truly sorry. Two nights ago I had a dream, in this dream I heard a voice, it was a guy voice. I wanted to know who's voice I was but I couldn't identify it so I was mad and so you were. During the night I heard it again and then I decided to talk to you about because I was crying when I heard it again... Sorry

- Well you should have told me before I would have understand perfectly... You know well that friends are here to help anytime you need them, I said smiling to her.

- Min Ji... she started crying, Thanks for being with me, you're my most precious friend, you're like my sister, I Love Yooouuu!!!

She was now happy and so was I.

Your POV

You were now in good terms with my best friend. You were so happy to be back but still a bit bothered by this voice you couldn't identify. You wanted to show to your best friend that you were really sorry and asked her about her favourite kpop group.

- Hey, Min!

- Yes!

- Can you talk to me about your favourite kpop group? Please

- Are you sure?? you know I can talk about them for hours and hours?!

- Yes I know but I really want to know more about your passions. It's also a way for me to be 100% forgiven.

- Ok! READY?

- Yes... I guess...

- Well first the name of the group is Seventeen, but it's not because they are 17 members it's because they have 13 members plus 3 units or teams and it's 1 group so you add them all and you get 17.

- Oh! Ok I get it now. To be hones I wanted to know a little bit more about the group but I gave up after 5 minutes.

- Well now you know the basics basics.

- Now what abut the members?

- As I just said they are 13 members. The leader is S.coups from hip hop unit, Wonwoo in the hip hop unit, Mingyu also and Vernon who's half American and half Korean. Then their is the vocal unit you have Dokyeom also known as DK, Joshua who's Korean with the American citizenship, Seungkwan also known as Diva Boo, Woozi and his aegyo and baby face but also the leader of the unit and then you have Jeonghan the angel of the group. For the performance unit you have Hoshi, Jun and The8 both from the china line and Dino the maknae.

- Wow I'm not sure I can remember all of them. It's like remembering an entire maths lesson when you hate maths.

- Ok! You can learn little by little.