Back?!

As she came in your room, the water was boiling.

- Chinguya! I'm so hungry!

- Same! I'm starving. Let's finish preparing our diner.

- Yup, let's go!

You wanted to ask her if she talked to Minghao lately but couldn't find the courage to ask... She asked you about Vernon.

- Have you talked to Vernon?

- About what?

- I don't know, have you seen him lately?

- I saw him when I went back to my room earlier, but he went the other way with Minghao so nope. I haven't talked to him since that time under the rain when I told him to never come back in front of me ever again. And you, have you talked to Minghao, or not at all?

- Well I did. We kept in touch via KKT, but he is busy. Have you watched their fan meeting? There are so many videos! That's sooooo cool!

- I wanted to watch them tonight, but I don't have the courage for that...

- Come on! Let's watch it together, I don't mind watching them again! Please!

- Okay, let's do it!

- Yeah!!!

As you were watching you couldn't help but feel sorry for being so rude with Vernon.

- You miss him, right?

- Mmm?!

- I say, you miss him, am I right?

- Oh yes, that's true...

- I can tell just by the look in your eyes... maybe you should go talk to him.

- No, I've been so rude. I can't he won't let me back.

- Well at least try!

- Well we'll see tomorrow then... I'll try.

- Oh, by the way, Minghao send me a video of their practice, it's a secret but imma show you!

The performance was so good. Your eyes were fixed on Vernon, you were amazed by his style, his hard work. Deep down you knew all the members gave their best all the time to give the fan an incredible result. They're talented you'd admitted that.

- Wait till the end, there's a little something for us!

- Oh really?

- Yes look! That's what Minghao told me.

At the very end of the video, Minghao took his phone and went next to Vernon.

- Saranganda!

- Oh my god there're so cute!!! She started screaming.

- Yes, it's true! It's kind of them! You said blushing. You felt like it was said for you two only. Is it going to be published?

- No, I don't think so! He told me to keep it for me, so I guess it'll never be public!

Just for you... How kind of them...

The next day:

Vernon wasn't here, neither was Minghao. You felt sad wanting to try talk to him about the video, you thought that could be a good idea but, he wasn't here.

- They're not here because they practiced yesterday till 4AM so their manager asked the Headmaster if they could rest for the day and he said yes. But students need to take notes for them and give it to them. So, I suggest we pay attention in class and give it to them later cause thy are just next to your room so that would be a shame to keep those for us only and don't take this opportunity to talk to them.

- Hum hum you're right!

You were exited by this news but didn't show it to your best friend, you had to remain calm and focused on your work. You took your notes very seriously this morning. Probably one of the first day you did really pay attention in class. You've always been good at school and never really studied.

At the end of the day:

- Yey! Finally, the end of the day! Now let's go see Vernon and Minghao!

- Yey! Don't know if I'm anxious or happy, I can't tell...

- You'll see when you arrive! I'm excited to see Minghao!

- I know that you are!

As you continue walking in the corridor, you talked to each other. You arrived in front of Vernon and Minghao's room. You knocked. Minghao opened the door, and you saw your best friend smiling and blushing.

- Hey Minji! Why are you here for?

- Well we took notes for you since you were not here today.

- Oh thanks! Hey Y/N how are you?

- I'm fine thanks! Is Vernon here?

- Yes, but he's sleeping... sorry...

- Don't worry. Please give me the notes and tell him that if he has any questions about the lesson, he can come to my room anytime, except when it's after midnight, I'll probably be sleeping.

- Okay, don't worry!

- Thanks, I'll be going now! Bye bye!

- Bye!

You let Minji and Minghao together because you knew it was important for them to talk in real life. If you understood well, Minghao told your friend he was liking her very much and told her he was so sorry about all the thing around the picture.

You sat down at your desk ready to work. You realised during the day that maybe you should seriously start working to graduate with good grades. You opened your books and started to work, a cup of tea (or coffee it depends on you) next to you and K-pop in your headphones.

After two hours, you started to hear a noise, but didn't really pay attention to it. As you tried to focus the noise became louder. You took off your headphones and heard someone knocking at your door. At this hour who could it be? Probably Minji, you thought. As you opened the door, you realised that it wasn't Minji, but someone you wished to see for a long time.

- Ve... Vernon?!

- Yes, it's me. Hey! How have you been?

- W... Well quite good and you?

- I'm good too. Am I bothering you?

- I was working but I guess that's fine I need to take a break.

- Oh, I see. I wanted to thank you for the notes of today's lessons. That's kind of you, you shouldn't have.

- That's nothing, it actually made me realised that I should've started to study for the final exams...

- Haha yes, the final exams... I'm not ready for this.

You looked at him, straight in the eyes, you couldn't breath or say a word. You were subjugated by his beauty. You wanted to hug him and tell him you were sorry, but pride was holding you back.

- Also... I wanted to say I was sorry... You finally said it.

- Sorry for what? He asked.

- For that times I scolded you under the rain.

- Don't worry that's fine. At firsts I didn't realised what was happening but then I realised that I might in a way, or another have hurt you.

- I'm so sorry, you haven't done anything bad. It is me and only me we need to blame for that.

- Now it's in the past, let's be friend in the present and the future and forget about what happened. Friends?

- Friends!

He leaned to you and kissed your cheeks softly before saying:

- Good night Y/N don't stay up too late! See ya tomorrow! Sweet dreams!!!

- Thanks, you too!